Cleaning out my old guitars and ive got a Dean ML XM that was used for a couple years, it's in pretty good shape, a few nicks and scratches here and there but the frets are goodand the electronics are fine. This is the perfect guitar for a pickup swap. I'm too infatuated with my strat too worry about this right now. Im looking for about $50 OBO plus shipping but make me an offer and offer me anything up for trade I'll look at anything

here's the link to the musicians friend page, and ill have pics up asap of the actual guitar
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-ML-XM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512151
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
I'm definitely interested, but how much is shipping?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
also very interested, but obviously he has dibs 1st
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Shipping for anybody is going to be around $20 for UPS ground, this is due to the weight and size of the guitar. It's kind've heavy, not as bad an LP but close. I PM'd muchlax and if hes not interested ill send you a message seize.
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
Quote by wannabgood
3rds

Did you get my pm yesterday? I could go higher on price.

just got your PM, if the other 2 don't take it, you've got it, but it's going to be $50 plus the shipping($20)
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
Guitar is pending to Muchlaxatives!
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
Pics?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
4TH's!! lol
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
sorry dude, gotta back out. i have alot less hours now at work so moneys tight
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
so im in second right now? Has munchlaxatives come to a decision yet? let me know. Thanks

Rob
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
Quote by rjmck4883
so im in second right now? Has munchlaxatives come to a decision yet? let me know. Thanks

Rob

Looks as though I'll pay him tomorrow.

Jeff

By the way, would you mind changing the strings to heavy gauge? I'll pay a bit extra.

Jeff

what guage are you wanting, it has 10-46 d'addarios on it now
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
Quote by gbinder
what guage are you wanting, it has 10-46 d'addarios on it now

I'll be using it as a secondary guitar, so I'd want drop C tuning on this one. To be honest, I've never used 10's, so I'm not sure if they're thick enough.

Jeff

they sound ok to me, but i dont really drop tune that much but you may want thicker strings. what did you have in mind
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
dude, for like 70 bucks you actually expect him to set it up for your specific tuning? I mean, i can see that if you're paying 1500+ for a guitar, but for under 100 bucks? i think not.

rob
Quote by gbinder
they sound ok to me, but i dont really drop tune that much but you may want thicker strings. what did you have in mind

I was thinking .12's.

Jeff

Quote by rjmck4883
dude, for like 70 bucks you actually expect him to set it up for your specific tuning? I mean, i can see that if you're paying 1500+ for a guitar, but for under 100 bucks? i think not.

rob

I asked him as a favor, as I don't know how to restring.

Jeff

I wouldnt mind doing it, but in my opinion it would be better if you got a local shop to st it up when they change the strings, if you do that you can explain what kind of action you want and all that jazz, it would definietlybe more cost effective than paying me for strings and then realizing that you want lower action(just an example) and then you go get it set up and hen you pay for the set up and a new pair of strings, but it's up to you,, just let me know, and if you do, what brand model number of strings you want
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
^ agreed