I need help finidng one. My friend wants one for his birthday and his dad is willing to buy him one. He asked me to help. I can't find one anywhere. There is one on Ebay but it isn't good imo. Do they even make em new anymore?
you won't find a new ibanez v. they've stopped making the Vblade.

if you want a gibson flying v-esque shape then search for an ibanez rocket roll. or if you want the Vblade type one search for VBT700.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
The V blade looks rediculous. I mean the type of V Paul Gilbert used? I think Paul used one anyways.
that'll be the rocket roll (or possibly the rocket roll II)

EDIT: a quick google search reveals it to be the "rocket roll II"
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I believe the Rocket Roll II is out of production, isn't it? You may have no choice but used.

Incidentally, your friend has lovely taste. I've been lusting for a Rocket Roll II or a Destroyer for ages.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
I believe the Rocket Roll II is out of production, isn't it? You may have no choice but used.

Incidentally, your friend has lovely taste. I've been lusting for a Rocket Roll II or a Destroyer for ages.

my friend had a destroyer im pretty sure he still has it, very nice but im not a big fan of radical shapes
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
my friend had a destroyer im pretty sure he still has it, very nice but im not a big fan of radical shapes

Mm-mm. So sexy.
Quote by Flying Couch

Mm-mm. So sexy.

I would commit genocide, or alternatively, kill anyone (including Paul Gilbert even though he's my favourite guitarist) to have those.

Rocket Rolls and destroyers pretty hard to find. There are only a few on eBay every so often.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by RichieKotzen
Lol glad to see someone bought this.

As pretty as that one is, it's nothing without the top, man. Gotta have the top.
The store owner near my house is selling a used ibanez destroyer for 600, but i believe he's selling it for so much because its a collectors edition, the one with the full red neck/red body, i read in a guitar world magazine article that they made very few of them and if you have one then you own a collectors item. Its pretty nice though.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Flying Couch
As pretty as that one is, it's nothing without the top, man. Gotta have the top.

Im confused
Quote by RichieKotzen
Im confused

The one in the pic I posted had a (I believe) flame maple top. The one in the auction you posted didn't. I don't I'd want one if it didn't have that gorgeous flamed maple.