I might just order up one of these after I get my 5150, as I really want a V shaped, Neck through guitar with an Ebony fretboard, active pickups and 24 frets.

Now.

I don't know If I should get the SE version(pink alexi model). I like pink, and girls would ****ing love it too.

I mean, anyone who thinks its gay is probably a homophobe anyways, but what do you think of a pink guitar UG!

OPINIONS!
Last edited by FRDesign at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by FRDesign
I might just order up one of these after I get my 5150, as I really want a V shaped, Neck through guitar with an Ebony fretboard, active pickups and 24 frets.

Now.

I don't know If I should get the SE version(pink alexi model). I like pink, and girls would probably love it, but Is it a bit gay?

I mean, anyone who thinks its gay is probably a homophobe anyways, but what would you think of someone with a Pink guitar.

Opinions UG!!!

being a girl i think its quite hot
but not in the its pink metro way

just in the, its a cool looking guitar way xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Since when colors determine you're sexuality ? lol. If you like it, get it.
Quote by metalgirl0
Since when colors determine you're sexuality ? lol. If you like it, get it.

when gay people started wearing rainbows and pink
but agreed, if you really dont liek the color you could re-finish it if u want
The Pink version actually looks pretty cool, mostly because its different than how most guitars look. I personally would get the yellow version, because I don't wear pink stuff. Just not my thing.
where are you going to find the ltd alexi-600 se? You do know they only made 200 of them.
Hmm, I could give a **** less if people think I'm gay because of a Guitar with pink stripes lol.

I would be the Only person I know with one, and I personally love the guitar, and girls would like it, so I think I'm gonna go and try to get the Pink version.
O M F G! I was gonna get one too and was gonna ask the same question dude. i'd say noone would say anything about it, because it looks ace.

Also, Ghold, they're reissuing them.
Quote by lylewithans182

Also, Ghold, they're reissuing them.

zomg, i might just have to get one. They are sexy beast, don't know if i would play it X)

where would I find one?
It's not gay, I might get a pink one myself. You just have to like it. Who cares what people think, it's YOUR guitar.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

No one is going to say anything.

I still like the white/black first, Black/yellow second, and the black/pink one third. They are sick guitars(I have one coming in tomorrow or Wednesday) It might be cool getting it because it a limited run but in the end go with whatever one you like best.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
If it doesn't cost alot more than the normal Alexi 600, then I don't see why not.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
the white one with black lines!!!!.
or the pink one, it looks awesome.

however, i think the nices looking of all alexi models are the 200 series...
There is nothing wrong with pink; in fact it's awesome.

As for what others (who aren't stuck in the 80's or colorblind like me ) think, it seems like they're becoming slightly more popular again.

Bright colors are sort off coming back, the pink Alexi has been popular since it's launch and you even see people playing Hello Kitty Strats modded with EMGs.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by JessicaGonzo

I think its just the inlays that make the pink so awesome.

I. Love. That. Guitar.
Guitars:
Jackson JS300 Kelly
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez Nylon acoustic

Amps:
Crate 15 watt(Broke)
Dean 10 watt amp
Peavey Valveking 112
Peavey XXX(Lookin for a cab...)

Pedals:
G2 Zoom Multi-FX(Tuner)
My best friend owns an Alexi-600, and it is what inspired me to get a V. I love that guitar.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I got mine today. Its amazing... truly a smooth and sexy guitar. I'm blown away.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I made a NGD thread

Its somewhere on the first page I think.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by FRDesign

Now.

I don't know If I should get the SE version(pink alexi model). I like pink, and girls would ****ing love it too.

I mean, anyone who thinks its gay is probably a homophobe anyways, but what do you think of a pink guitar UG!

OPINIONS!

There are some rules that go into effect when buying from ESP, first if it's an LTD, smack 100 dollars off the model, because they over price them because they carry the ESP name, and second smack another 200 dollars off because it's a signature, they overprice them when they're signatures by A LOT. That leaves you with a pretty ****ty guitar, I tried one and it is pretty poor, do not get it with a 5150.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by DSchmitty
There are some rules that go into effect when buying from ESP, first if it's an LTD, smack 100 dollars off the model, because they over price them because they carry the ESP name, and second smack another 200 dollars off because it's a signature, they overprice them when they're signatures by A LOT. That leaves you with a pretty ****ty guitar, I tried one and it is pretty poor, do not get it with a 5150.

What do you mean. Its not overpriced. The LTD Signature series is about the same quality as the 1000's
If you are set on the pink, i recommend you look into the Edwards version. Better quality and a lot better looking IMO.

Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Dude alexi plays EMG-HZ they aint active there active dude..... so if you want active you will have to change them
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by fatboythin
If you are set on the pink, i recommend you look into the Edwards version. Better quality and a lot better looking IMO.

I tried to get one, but Its almost impossible to find, and no online stores which carry it ship to north america. Plus its like $200 to ship.
Quote by Josola
Dude alexi plays EMG-HZ they aint active there active dude..... so if you want active you will have to change them

He uses SD Blackouts, and thats whats in it.
Quote by black-serenade-
when gay people started wearing rainbows and pink
but agreed, if you really dont liek the color you could re-finish it if u want

Good luck on the fret board lol, pink inlays (y)