Is there actually ways out there to make money on the internet, I did here you can take surveys and get money for it. Any ideas?
A.K.A. Titanguy
I'm sure some of those are legit, but most of those are scams.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

adbux.org is the biggest and best. I could send you a referral link, but that would probably be against the rules. If you're awesome, put rpgoof as your referral I'd really appreciate it. If X signs up saying Y referred him, then Y makes whatever money that X makes, and X makes the money too.
You can click ads and fill out offers. They have new stuff on the way for more ways to earn money.
Last edited by RPGoof at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
adbux.org is the biggest and best. I could send you a referral link, but that would probably be against the rules. If you're awesome, put rpgoof as your referral
You can click ads and fill out offers. They have new stuff on the way for more ways to earn money.

this.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
eBay.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Work for ChaCha, but you have to be over 18. Probaly the laziest job ever.

God I wish I was 18
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Sell your sister/borthers ****z on Ebay.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by RPGoof
adbux.org is the biggest and best. I could send you a referral link, but that would probably be against the rules. If you're awesome, put rpgoof as your referral I'd really appreciate it. If X signs up saying Y referred him, then Y makes whatever money that X makes, and X makes the money too.

I've heard nothing but bad things about adbux, really.

I belong to Surveysavvy, they pay you real money, but next to nothing. You'll make MAYBE an extra 10-20 bucks a month. Any survey site that promises to make you rich is blowing smoke, they're best used for extra pocket change.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...