too much $$ on ur hand...
love the taped on power bar though
...signature...
Nice pedalboard, well done.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
lol yea its so that you cant see the power strip from the front. BTW i put alot of blood and sweat into that stuff lol thats 2 years of work to get all that.
Nice Hush. Where'd you get that from?

Overall it looks good and I'm glad someone was able to do that bypass strip for you
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
yea, i got it DIRT cheap from a guy i know. I love that hush, it does wonders without killing your tone.
Is that silver pedal (next to your volume) the compressor?
Keeping it real since '92
One more thought: you could mount the power strip underneath the board to free up some space/add to the look. I know the full size pedal trains were designed to have enough room for power supplies underneath.
R&L: as silly as it sounds...i couldnt figure out how to mount it underneath, i may have to take another look but it seems like i spent forever trying to figure it out and i couldnt.

Toolfan: Yes that is my compressor.

Metalhead: I only plug it in when i'm playing a set which requires using two diffrent guitars and that dosnt happen very often so it just chills in reserve till i need it.
What kind of compressor is it? And yeah, I have the Pedeltrain 2 board so I know how they can be a little tight underneath. You seem to have more than enough space on top though.
Quote by AJBoy238
Metalhead: I only plug it in when i'm playing a set which requires using two diffrent guitars and that dosnt happen very often so it just chills in reserve till i need it.

Yea I was just joking. I own one and I am actually quite impressed with it - I debated on getting it because its relatively inexpensive and its passive... wasn't too sure what to think about it. But I'm really glad I did. I use mine all the time to switch between two amps - an Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP head into an Ashdown 4x12 cab and a '74 Fender Bassman 50 head into an Ashdown 4x12 cab.

...sorry, I kinda veered off topic. I think you have a pretty amazing pedal board going on right now. Nothing overly complicated or "fancy pants" about it, just a simple straight up pedal board. It kinda irritates me when I see people who have pedal boards with a million different effects on them that there is really no reason to have (like 4 different delays, and 3 choruses, and 2 overdrives and 3 distortions, and 2 different wahs, etc.etc.).
its a moded BYOC. i bought it from a guy that built it then re-built it with other things to upgrade it a wee bit. I forget what he did but i'm sure i have it stored away in a message somewhere.
I think after seeing it....walking away.....then coming back several times, i want to get some george l's to clean it up alittle, looks kinda clutterd.
I was going to make a comment about the negative effects of a long cable run with a dozen pedals and buffers in the signal path...but you've got a nice big loop switcher. Congrats.
I could never really appreciate large pedalboards personally, all seemed very confusing to me, but if it works for you then great, it definitely looks the part
Quote by beckyjc
Since youre obviously fishing for compliments...

It's all ****e.

Haha well said!

But seriously, your pedalboard does seem quite nice and calculated (even though I'm not particularly a fan of compressors or 156724 different overdrives on a board) and you seem to know what you want and how you use everything, plus you have a good awareness of brands so I think you have done well.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Adam: took about 2 years.

Everyone Else: Yea everything on that board just used EVERYTIME i play. Some have said that i have too many OD's but i use them like this.....the Mellowtone and Sparkle Drive are used for rhythem and the J&H is used for lead.

Thanks for all the good comments!!! You all are Awesome!!
because of the amount of ridiculous threads i've seen lately, when i read this title i thought this thread was going to be "help me, my pedalboard is feeding back when i use my boss MT-2!! i know its the pedalboard that is doing it because i doesn't do it when i don't use pedals!!!"

for the sake of usefulness: nice, but i feel sorry for that little EH nano switchblade thing... poor lickle switchblade in the corner not plugged into anything

reminds me of me at a party
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
TBH it's not the nicest board I've seen, but it's not bad. Definitely lose the Sonic Stomp though.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
R&L: You Rock, Thanks!

BDM: I'm not going for the nicest board of all mankind here, i just wanted feedback. why do you say lose the Sonic Stomp?
Mellowtone?! I love Mellowtone

I do agree that you have too much cable going on there. Like WAY too much
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Noob question, but what do the big and little silver boxes at the bottom do?
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
True bypass looper. It'd be easier and more accurate then me telling you for you to just google it.
Quote by Bloodshed
Mellowtone?! I love Mellowtone

I do agree that you have too much cable going on there. Like WAY too much

I agree, i need George L's really bad!
Another one worthy of looking at is this

http://www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com/CoreX2_GK20_Pedal_Board_Cable_Kit_p/core-gk20.htm

Doesn't cost as much as George L's and is very high quality. Planet waves has a similar kit.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
How are you powering everything? Are you running the power through the tuner?
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby