Poll: Which guitar would you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar would you choose?
Schecter Tempest
10 24%
Ibanez S470DXQM
6 15%
Jackson DK2
11 27%
ESP LTD MH-400 / NT
14 34%
Voters: 41.
I've narrowed it down to these four. Which one stands out to you and why?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
The Mh-400nt and the DK2 great guitars.

I have the MH-400NT and really feels and looks so great, but the EMGs can be a little sterile(which can be nice for some metal but bad for anything else).

The pick-up config for the DK2 is much more versatile.

It comes down to if you like a flat top guitar or carved top. If you want HSS SDs or EMGs. Trem or no trem.

All the guitars you listed are actually really nice, they are just different.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I LOVE my Schecter Tempest. It feels like a faster more comfy Les Paul type guitar. It is a very versatile instrument. But all of your choices are solid!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I'm an Ibanez fanboy but I chose Jackson. The Tempest is very different from the others, the C-1 Hellraiser is more similar to the other choices. None of the choices are necessarily bad really.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I know that none of the choices are bad...that's why making this decision is sooo hard.

Shecter Tempest - I love that it's not the plain strat look but isn't extremely different either. I think Shecter got the look perfect with this guitar. The coil tap is a nice feature as well. But I am worried about the neck size in the long run.

Jackson DK2 - I like the HSS setup but I am worried about the LFR quailty.

ESP LTD MH-400 - Since my current LTD's electronics went on me I'm not sure if I want to go with another LTD. I'm also not sure if I want to go with the same neck style that I currently have.

Ibanez S470DXQM - It has some crappy pickups but it also has the Wizard II neck and a better trem than the above. I am not sure I even want a trem to mess with at this point unless I am going to get the real deal...which I can't afford.

The Tempest looks extremely tasty to me right now but I'm not sure if the thick neck will bug me in the long run. That's the only thing holding me back from it though.

Opinions?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Quote by thriller4life
I know that none of the choices are bad...that's why making this decision is sooo hard.

Shecter Tempest - I love that it's not the plain strat look but isn't extremely different either. I think Shecter got the look perfect with this guitar. The coil tap is a nice feature as well. But I am worried about the neck size in the long run.

Jackson DK2 - I like the HSS setup but I am worried about the LFR quailty.

ESP LTD MH-400 - Since my current LTD's electronics went on me I'm not sure if I want to go with another LTD. I'm also not sure if I want to go with the same neck style that I currently have.

Ibanez S470DXQM - It has some crappy pickups but it also has the Wizard II neck and a better trem than the above. I am not sure I even want a trem to mess with at this point unless I am going to get the real deal...which I can't afford.

The Tempest looks extremely tasty to me right now but I'm not sure if the thick neck will bug me in the long run. That's the only thing holding me back from it though.

Opinions?

I can't pick a guitar for you, however, most of the guitars are available in a big chain store in case you want to try them out (GC doesn't carry ESP and Sam Ash doesn't carry Schecter though).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Ibanez for trem, LTD for no trem
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Get a new amp
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by thriller4life

It looks as though you have eliminated the MH 400, but I will say that it feels great. It is very lightweight, and the neck is thin and comfortable. I believe it comes with EMG 81/85 humbuckers. Of course it looks awesome too. I can't comment on the other guitars but I do like the MH 400 a lot.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
If the tempest is like a C-1+, I would point out the neck size does annoy me quite a bit. I'm by far not an experienced guitarist, (3 1/2 months) but i do not like how thick the neck is.

I would just recommend going and trying out the guitars, and get what feels right to you.
It has a different neck than the C-1. I have small hands and have no trouble with the Tempest neck
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by edge11
Get a new amp

I am getting a new amp...this guitar will be plugged into a Bugera 6260.
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Anyone else?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955