You know that one Eminem song that tells about how everyone has that one moment in life that gives you the chance to do what you want the most. I found mine.

It all started earlier today, just me and my two friends. (My drummer and bassist) When our friend called and asked if we wanted to play a party. We asked whos and we were told it was Tim Costor the keyboardist for Santana. We jumped at the chance and said yes, but then he told us that Santana was playing in our area (Northern California) and that they still needed a band to open up for them. So if they like us then we will open up for Santana!

The best part, were only kids. Im 14 and sing/guitar, drummer is 15, and bassist is 13. This (the party) will be our second gig, and opening for them will be the 3rd.

Any suggestions? Im so happy I thought I had to brag to UG.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Don't let this bring you down too much, but Santana will NOT hire a bunch of kids to perform at their concert. It would be unbelievable, but think about the literal meaning of the bolded word.

Sorry.
Ummmm...... How do you know an Eminem song???
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by imafool18

Quote by bangoodcharlote
Don't let this bring you down too much, but Santana will NOT hire a bunch of kids to perform at their concert. It would be unbelievable, but think about the literal meaning of the bolded word.

Sorry.

i completely agree, i saw santana 2 years ago and the opening acts were older than carlos is, cool that you're playing his party , but santana's mangers are gonna find a pro opening act
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I don't care if we don't open for them, at least im going to meet Carlos Santana and have him tell me what he thinks of my playing.

That in itself is going to be an honor.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by Silent_Jester13
I don't care if we don't open for them, at least im going to meet Carlos Santana and have him tell me what he thinks of my playing.

That in itself is going to be an honor.

true true, props to that

ace frehley said i rocked air guitar when i was 5, and zakk wylde complimented me several times a couple months ago
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I think your friend might be bull****ting you, and if he is not congruates. I just think it would be highly unlikely.
Quote by shadel0rd
I think your friend might be bull****ting you, and if he is not congruates. I just think it would be highly unlikely.

I've actually met Tim (The keyboardist) and he is dating my friend's mom. So its all real. I even checked wiki, he's on there. I checked ticketmaster, sure enough their playing my area in October.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by imafool18

Who doesn't know an Eminem song?

Agreed that you shouldn't get your hopes up to get an opening slot on his show, but it is always nice to get some good constructive criticism from an industry veteran. Take it while you can.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.