Page 1 of 2
Alright, I was at My Favorite Muffin the other day and there was this cute chick workin' there. We flirted a little, neverr got the #, her manager needed help with something so she had to go.

I want to see if she has a myspace or facebook, facebook yielded no results for MFM (see above). Does myspace have a job search thing like facebook or no?

and if so, where?
Dude, You didn't get her name?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
i wouldn't..she probably would think you are a stalker. if your that interested, go back and talk to her.
....Myspace is ruining dating. Seriously.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by neptune1988
Alright, I was at My Favorite Muffin the other day and there was this cute chick workin' there. We flirted a little, neverr got the #, her manager needed help with something so she had to go.

I want to see if she has a myspace or facebook, facebook yielded no results for MFM (see above). Does myspace have a job search thing like facebook or no?

and if so, where?

at your favourite muffin?

also stalking a girl is always the way to her heart
Quote by slaveofsatan

Really, dude... I mean, I got the name of some chick in Florida who I'll never see again before anything... that's like priority number one.
Quote by slaveofsatan

My thoughts exactly, she didnt have a name tag or anything?
what if its like Ulga Bertha Beatrix the fourth
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
trust me if you just had a brief convo in her store and you wanna look her up on fb or myspace its a little creepy make sure you get to know her a little better
Quote by restless_thrash
he has ADD, slaveofsatan.

So, hey, i'm-*

Ts:O sh*te, a muffin! it's my fave! *gorges*

Her: so, call me!

OMFG

Going straight to the sig that one
Quote by paranoideyes
i wouldn't..she probably would think you are a stalker. if your that interested, go back and talk to her.

+1

Getting to know s over the internet is dumb anyways. You may talk to them loads over IM or email or something but when you finally meet them in real life its awkward. Get to know her in person.

Also if you search for them on the internet alot of s take that as kinda weird.... no offense

So goodluck.
Quote by aaronob
+1

Getting to know s over the internet is dumb anyways. You may talk to them loads over IM or email or something but when you finally meet them in real life its awkward. Get to know her in person.

Also if you search for them on the internet alot of s take that as kinda weird.... no offense

So goodluck.

I can attest to this. My brother did that, and now I have the most annoying room mate in existence, and I want to kill her.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Start up a conversation about literature. Hemingway, maybe.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
but I AM a stalker. LOL :P

Just kidding.

And no she didnt have a nametag, and no she didnt give it. I'm looking for the fb / myspace so I can get her name, THEN when I do go back, I dont sound like a wierdo.
Quote by neptune1988

Just kidding.

And no she didnt have a nametag, and no she didnt give it. I'm looking for the fb / myspace so I can get her name, THEN when I do go back, I dont sound like a wierdo.

Until your kids ask how you met their mother.
Quote by vintage x metal

you have serious issues with your own insecurities and the societies impressions of you. Seriously if it's your favorite 'muffin' place wouldn't you be a regular there anyway.
Quote by Namikaze
Seriously if it's your favorite 'muffin' place wouldn't you be a regular there anyway.

No, the name of the PLACE was "My Favorite Muffin".

My personal favorite would be S & J. Its a mom and pop place, but its excellent.

MFM is kinda boring run-of-the-mill, too mainstream.
Quote by neptune1988
No, the name of the PLACE was "My Favorite Muffin".

My personal favorite would be S & J. Its a mom and pop place, but its excellent.

MFM is kinda boring run-of-the-mill, too mainstream.

I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
Quote by vintage x metal

Lemmi get this straight, hot girl flirtin with u and instead of goin to see her (you get a girl and a muffin where is the lose in this exactly?) you look on facebook....

Whatever.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
I think the name of the restaraunt (sp?) was My Favourite Muffin, is what he was trying to say.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by SuPaGrAm
Lemmi get this straight, hot girl flirtin with u and instead of goin to see her (you get a girl and a muffin where is the lose in this exactly?) you look on facebook....

Whatever.

I'm looking for the fb / myspace so I can get her name, THEN when I do go back, I dont sound like a wierdo.
TS, go to "Your Favourite Muffin" at around noon the same day of the week you were there before, and join her for lunch.

Edit:
Act surprised when (if) you see her, then ask if you can join her. Then small talk, then "oh hey, I never got your name" if you haven't gotten it already.

If she's not there, then order your favourite muffin.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by Sirwinston89
I think the name of the restaraunt (sp?) was My Favourite Muffin, is what he was trying to say.

YES!!!
dude just keep going back and keep flirting

But the next time you go back you have to find out her name

dont even worry about facebook, facebook is for friends, not for dating

so get some balls and just keep flirting. I say go back once, get her name
go back a second time and dont get her number until you have a date set
Quote by Fryer Mike
TS, go to "Your Favourite Muffin" at around noon the same day of the week you were there before, and join her for lunch.

Edit:
Act surprised when (if) you see her, then ask if you can join her. Then small talk, then "oh hey, I never got your name" if you haven't gotten it already.

If she's not there, then order your favourite muffin.

Epic plan, sir. That's solid. Except there's one problem. I cant remember, wait...no. Yes, it was, it was a Saturday!!!

Ha ha, I'm back!!

Neptune is on the re-bound, lock up your daughters, may God save us all!!!!
You met a cute girl a muffin shop...and did not ask her name. WOW.

A=You
B=Girl
C=Muffins

A+B=C x 9329473223452397

JUMP ON DA BOAT! JUMP ON DA BOAT! Or at least talk to her...
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
casually go to the muffin place, and order a muffin. make small talk AGAIN, and for god's sake..

GET HER NAME THIS TIME!

then stalk her.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by neptune1988
Epic plan, sir. That's solid. Except there's one problem. I cant remember, wait...no. Yes, it was, it was a Saturday!!!

Ha ha, I'm back!!

Neptune is on the re-bound, lock up your daughters, may God save us all!!!!

You're very welcome.

Good luck!
...If I lock up my daughter (hypothetically), then she wouldn't stand a chance of escape!
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by paranoideyes

this 100% dude
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by iforgot539
Start up a conversation about literature. Hemingway, maybe.

QC

don't e-stalk this gal. it is creepy and it doesn't help you at all.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.

hahahaha thats probebly one of the funniest things I've ever heard here!!!!! or rather seen
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Neptune, cmon man, you know better. After countless posts in the RT, I thought you would have learned something by now. Names are priority #1.
Quote by neptune1988

Just kidding.

if she didnt have and didnt give you her name wouldn't she think it's weird if you knew it. i'd say just go back there and talk to her again.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by neptune1988
I'm looking for the fb / myspace so I can get her name, THEN when I do go back, I dont sound like a wierdo.

your logic seems quite flawed... what if you call her by her name, and she asks why you know her name?
Page 1 of 2