I don't like Rush anyway.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I saw the 2 weeks ago, amazing, Dont be shocked it they take a long intermission, they did that when i saw them
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
did anyone see them on the colbert report?? they played like half of tom sawyer and then the show ended, i was like wtf stephen???
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
The set list when I saw them in september was kind of lacking. No working man, 2112, freewill red barchetta, and they played Entre Nous? I was a little dissapointed with that. I was a great show though. The band was incredibly tight.
i saw rush a couple times and i was a little disappointed, they sounded the same as on their albums, and no better
i also go to tons of concerts, so im comparing it to many other bands ive seen. My friend who saw them with me said it was okay, and rush is his favorite band
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by JeanMi36

You ever think that Rush just doesn't like you.

It should be an amazing show.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
i saw rush a couple times and i was a little disappointed, they sounded the same as on their albums, and no better
i also go to tons of concerts, so im comparing it to many other bands ive seen. My friend who saw them with me said it was okay, and rush is his favorite band

A band sounding just like the record live is pretty rare.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
You ever think that Rush just doesn't like you.

In Soviet Russia Rush doesn't like YOU!!
sig goes here
Quote by Spamwise

ive seen many acts thats sounds better than record, so i didnt feel very impressed
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Spamwise

Muse.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Quote by cire sirrah
did anyone see them on the colbert report?? they played like half of tom sawyer and then the show ended, i was like wtf stephen???

ya I saw dat, long instrumental sections are boring to the general public, but they went back at the end of commercials, they went back to the singing
they're so scary good after all these years, i saw them last year...just incredible.
I saw them they were amazing. You're in for a treat. Look aroud the stage for odd kitchen things like Chiken Basters too.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by JeanMi36

I respect my opinion as long as you respect mine ... so if you badmouth Rush I will rip your head off.
Quote by xCobainx
Muse.

A band as good as Muse is pretty rare.

edit: Dont' forget that they're all in their 50's.
Quote by Spamwise
A band as good as Muse is pretty rare.

From what I've heard of Muse it wouldn't be too hard for them to reproduce their studio sound when they play live. Admittedly I'm not a huge Muse fan so I might not be the most qualified person to comment.
sig goes here
Rush is amazing live, saw them twice on this tour. They're one of those bands that play perfect shows every night, and they're much better live then in the studio.

Quote by Spamwise
The set list when I saw them in september was kind of lacking. No working man, 2112, freewill red barchetta, and they played Entre Nous?

That's odd, when I saw them last year they played all of those songs minus Working Man. And I don't remember Entre Nous being in the set anywhere either, but great show nonetheless.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
saw them last week the day before they were on colbert....amazing...I was in the 7th row...it was great
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
Quote by megathrash00
saw them last week the day before they were on colbert....amazing...I was in the 7th row...it was great

Im in the cheapest seats.
There not actually seats. More like a big lawn you just sit on. Its essentially like sitting in your front yard with a radio, so i will definately be jumping the rails past the guards for real seats.
Much easier than you'd think.
Quote by Bpags868
Rush is amazing live, saw them twice on this tour. They're one of those bands that play perfect shows every night, and they're much better live then in the studio.

That's odd, when I saw them last year they played all of those songs minus Working Man. And I don't remember Entre Nous being in the set anywhere either, but great show nonetheless.

Lucky. They played a lot of the less well known songs that day, actually. I only knew about half of the set, and I have 2112, Moving Pictures, Roll the Bones, Signals, Permanent Waves, Vapor Trails, and Snakes and Arrows,
I saw them in Pennsylvania a few weeks ago. Great show, I think you'll like it.
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
Im in the cheapest seats.
There not actually seats. More like a big lawn you just sit on. Its essentially like sitting in your front yard with a radio, so i will definately be jumping the rails past the guards for real seats.
Much easier than you'd think.

My friend got the seats...he's pretty wealthy so I got lucky...usually I'm in the kinda seats where u r like when I saw Clapton 2 months ago...still an awesome show
Quote by pwrmax
I respect my opinion as long as you respect mine ... so if you badmouth Rush I will rip your head off.

I saw Paul McCartney yesterday. I'm satisfied enough :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by megathrash00

Did you see them in Manchester?

Thats when i saw them, it was EPIC.
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
I saw them in Toronto July 9th (like 2 weeks ago).

It was the best thing ever in my life, period.
me friend went had a great time said it was the best
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by Bucketbot10
Did you see them in Manchester?

Thats when i saw them, it was EPIC.

No saw them on long island..jones beach to be exact
I heard a live cd of them now, since they like "came back" or whatever, but since they are all old, all the songs where slowed down and YYZ was rather interesting, i think they should have just left it out of the show.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
I'll be the guy freaking out with another guy. Rush is my favorite band and my dad ordered the tickets within the first 3 minuets they were selling them so I got great seats.
Quote by overdrive1818
they have the best live shows of anyone

that title will be going to iron maiden IMO, but it should be a sick show, i've heard good things.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.