21cm x 30cm
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
There's this awesome thing called "Google." Now, I don't know if you've heard of it, but you can search stuff, and find information about absolutely anything. You should try it some time, it's really cool.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by DayTripper1967
bigger than your penis.

who needs google

there's your answer
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by DayTripper1967
bigger than your penis.

Dear god I hope so, What kind of pecker is 21cm x 30cm. Thats no penis, thats a rectangle :/

edit: oh, your a girl, that does explain a lot
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
That is the size of an A4 bit of paper i think.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
63000 mm2

you might want to get off the comptuer and open a math book
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by sacamano79
Dear god I hope so, What kind of pecker is 21cm x 30cm. Thats no penis, thats a rectangle :/

...my rectangles bigger than yours
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
yeah i know i just need to know what it would look like im getting carbon fiber vinyl for my bass and i need to know if it would fit
Quote by COBHC6
...my rectangles bigger than yours

Yeah, well my dick is bigger.

Why not just use a calculator??
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
when I saw this thread was titled mesurement question I figured it was how to spell measurement
Erm yes as said by Deep*Kick - it is around the size of an A4 sheet of paper, but a cm or so shorter...
Originally Posted by venom0014
yeaaaaa, i love you zenmaestro in a non gay way

^Of course Venom, everybody does.

Originally Posted by Will_Minus
This guy knows the score.

You see? Someone knows the score.
Jesus Christ, the American school system is failing even more than I thought. If you don't know how do to basic conversions, like from mm to inches, you qualify as a legally-certified retard, in my book.

Especially with the internet available now days. You don't even have to know how the conversions work, you just have to be smart enough to type less than a dozen letters and a few numbers, yet people still can't do it.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Jesus Christ, the American school system is failing even more than I thought. If you don't know how do to basic conversions, like from mm to inches, you qualify as a legally-certified retard, in my book.

Are you sure "she's" American?

But yeah, pretty pathetic.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by palmer0700
god so many assholes on ug

So the fuck what? Thanks to 13 years of public schooling, I'm already a bitter, cynical asshole at the age of 19. Thanks, America!

And anyway, am I not right? I'm not necessarily calling you stupid, but without a doubt the American school system has failed all of us horribly, has it not? What grade are you? Your profile says you were born in '90, so I'm assuming you're an incoming Senior or recent high-school graduate. And you can't convert from millimeters to inches? You should've been taught that in 3rd grade for fuck's sake.

That's what you get when you sink more money into the military than education. Good job, Republican party.

Quote by floppypick
Are you sure "she's" American?

But yeah, pretty pathetic.

Yeah, profile says so. And the guy above me said "amerks" which I am assuming means Americans.