I especially like the style.
But very good!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
listened to your stuuff it sounds good to me its just not my style of music, but its very well written so good job man
You guys are really good.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I'm currently listening to "Make Me Burn" and the first comment I'd like to make is that the singer has a really great voice that fits this genre of music very, very, very well. The only complaint I have listening to this track is that it sounds like fairly generic hard rock (which can be both a good thing and a bad thing). I could definitely see this song being played on the radio.

I just listened to "The Highway" and to be completely honest I liked "Make Me Burn" a lot more. Again, I think it sounds too generic (for my tastes at least).

Lastly, "Cherish The Rain" is - once again - quite generic. However, this song would definitely have commercial success. It has everything a hit needs, and the guitar solo is perfect for modern rock. Overall, this is my favourite.

In summary, the songs are good overall but do not suit my personal musical tastes. You've definitely got some expertise in the area of songwriting though, because two of the three would be great hit singles (in my opinion).

If you've got the time check out my acoustic project - the link is in my sig. I've added you as a friend on myspace so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I'm currently listening to "Make Me Burn" and the first comment I'd like to make is that the singer has a really great voice that fits this genre of music very, very, very well. The only complaint I have listening to this track is that it sounds like fairly generic hard rock (which can be both a good thing and a bad thing). I could definitely see this song being played on the radio.

I just listened to "The Highway" and to be completely honest I liked "Make Me Burn" a lot more. Again, I think it sounds too generic (for my tastes at least).

Lastly, "Cherish The Rain" is - once again - quite generic. However, this song would definitely have commercial success. It has everything a hit needs, and the guitar solo is perfect for modern rock. Overall, this is my favourite.

In summary, the songs are good overall but do not suit my personal musical tastes. You've definitely got some expertise in the area of songwriting though, because two of the three would be great hit singles (in my opinion).

If you've got the time check out my acoustic project - the link is in my sig. I've added you as a friend on myspace so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the detailed review man, I appreciate it. I'll listen to your stuff right now.