This is an Ibanez RG 450. Same as a 550 except the tremolos are different. I do have an original Edge trem I can add to the deal for extra... This guitar is all stock. Has various dings and paint chips like most of these get especially on the edges. The guitar actually looks better in person...The neck on this guitar is awesome and the frets are in great shape. The tremolo is a Low TRS and works perfectly fine, AND stays in tune. While some people bad mouth anything on an RG that isn't an original Edge, this is really a stable tremolo. I am trying to locate a tremolo bar for it... but no promises. This is a great player. If you don't mind some dings and paint chips or if you want an awesome guitar to refinish and make your own...this is it. I am asking $325 shipped (U.S.) and will consider shipping outside of the U.S. for extra. I will consider partial trades, but I really need cash more than anything. Everything is negotiable... so make me an offer. I do accept paypal or USPS money orders. I have a lot of good transactions under my belt here and on HC.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
how much extra for the orig. edge?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
how much extra for the orig. edge?

$50 if I keep the old trem. $90 if you want both.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89