Ibanez RG 550 is about $400

Kramer Barretta II is about $300-400

Peavey Wolfgang EVH is about $400

Which one is the best to get? Most Versatile? Which is the rarest, and can be sold for more if i ever need to sell it?
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Depends if the wolfgang is a higher end one or a lower end Korean model.

I would take the Ibanez,
None of them are rare. They are all guitars that have stayed in production and will stay in production for a long time.

The Peavey EVH Wolfgang is an excellent guitar. I own one. I recommend this the most.

I also own the Ibanez RG 550. I recommend this the second most.

I have no experience with the Kramer.

The most versatile is definitely the Wolfgang. It can do pretty much anything. The Ibanez is great for heavy stuff, particularly metal. Only get it if this is all you plan on doing. Ask other people about the Baretta.
Do NOT look behind you.
I don't think the RG 550 are still in production, i'm talking about the 1980's not the reissue, and i also believe that the peavey wolfgang d-tuna is out of production, so are the Kramer Barreta, so in all... all of them are out of production, which contradict what you said.

I do appriaciate the advice on the wolfgang, but the only thing i don't like about is i can up off on that floyd, and only 22 frets, though i like some 22 frets, i got to check. I leaning on the Ibanez right now.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by c_man471
None of them are rare. They are all guitars that have stayed in production and will stay in production for a long time.

The Peavey EVH Wolfgang is an excellent guitar. I own one. I recommend this the most.

I also own the Ibanez RG 550. I recommend this the second most.

I have no experience with the Kramer.

The most versatile is definitely the Wolfgang. It can do pretty much anything. The Ibanez is great for heavy stuff, particularly metal. Only get it if this is all you plan on doing. Ask other people about the Baretta.

The RG is just as versatile as the Wolfgang, arguably more so.

The RG550 technically isn't in production, it was replaced by the RG2550.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com