Abscess( For fans of Autopsy,Repulsion,Death Breath and Impetigo)

The aftermath of Autopsy's demise. This band is horror and filth inspired death/punk and is basically an extension of Autopsy's last studio album **** Fun. The slimy raw sound of Autopsy is totally present and re invented by raw and simplistic punk tendencies. Other members have taken vocal duty now along with Chris and it is one vile and beautiful package.

Video for " Mourners Will Burn'
Myspace
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Jul 22, 2008,
good stuff, bassist was in von :p
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I always confuse these guys with Asphyx for some reason.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Seminal Vampires... is excellent. Havent even bothered to check the rest of their stuff
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Seminal Vampires... is excellent. Havent even bothered to check the rest of their stuff

You'd probably like Horrorhammer and Tormented the most out of the other albums. Through the Cracks of Death and Damned and Damned and Mummified are fucking great, but less filthy.
It's all about Third For Blood,Hunger For Flesh!I am digging this new stuff though
Quote by Steve08

New samples sound oddly epic in parts, but also have a strong Acts of the Unspeakable vibe. Can't wait for it to come out.
I need to hear this, i loved the samples!
Quote by Steve08