I just out of stupid stupid stupid stupid curiosity looked up goatse and i think i'm gonna die. Can anyone help me?
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
You know, it's sick.

But it's not that bad, stop complaining...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Don't google it i'd tell u but i can't. Lets put it this way my ass is still hurting!
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Taxi_06
What is it? I feel like a n00b asking but what is it?

Just search for it on Google Images. It's not that bad, TS is just exaggerating. It's pretty funny, actually.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Psh, newfags, goatse is nothing.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Try Meatspin or Lemon Party.

Both are educational movies about what goes into producing meat and lemons, then the process of shipping them to stores for sale.

If you prefer a superhero twist, try TubGirl. She teaches you about the rudimentary facets of plumbing.
Quote by Soul-Monger

Both are educational movies about what goes into producing meat and lemons, then the process of shipping them to stores for sale.

If you prefer a superhero twist, try TubGirl. She teaches you about the rudimentary facets of plumbing.

I didn't even flinch when I saw meatspin or lemon party. Goatse is kinda bad but the initial shock wears off after about 5 seconds.
Yea my friend linked me to a goatse pick, meh, ive seen worse...
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
the tubgirl is worse
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Quote by Soul-Monger

Or BME Pain Olympics: an expose on what is going on as China gears up for the 2008 Summer Olympics
Ts, start drinking heavily. With a bit of luck and a ton of booze, you might be able to forget what you saw.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by The Pear
the worst i've ever seen is BME pain olympics, or two girls 1 cup

BME destroys 2 girls 1 cup.

For some more fun, try lolfish (think goatse + fish)