Is it dangerous for a guitar to stay near [or in front] a air cooler or it kinda advantages it?

I'm worried becuz it's been a while I have my guitars near a air cooler in my room =/

Well I think that high temperaturest damages more your guitar than low ones no? I'm not sure.
cool air or hot air?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
In humid temps it damages the wood. Your guitar will be fine as long as it isnt in these conditions for long periods of time.
Swamp/evaporitive cooler? the humidity will warp the wood. central air...i dont know
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by RichieKotzen
In humid temps it damages the wood. Your guitar will be fine as long as it isnt in these conditions for long periods of time.

Let's say that when the room starts to get too cold I stop the air cooler and when it gets too hot, I put it back on. It happens like 2-3 times a day I guess. Maybe a bit more
Quote by plucky duck
Swamp/evaporitive cooler? the humidity will warp the wood. central air...i dont know

Well it's a cooler that you install on a window so it kinda throws cold hair in my room i guess
depending on how long they have been sitting there.

if you play alot but they just happen to sit there while unused then the strings tend to be a liitle tight while firsty playing. from my experiences at least
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
It will most likely not damage the guitar, but--if it really worries you--just move the guitar to the other side of the room. Better safe than sorry, right?
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube
Well, unlike these guys said, if the guitar is in anywhere from 5-10 degree (celcius) cool for more than 10 hours at a time, the wood on not only your neck but also your body might tend to contract and warp, which can sometimes depend on what wood you're guitars are made from and what finish they have on them.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T