Quote by Jackolas
Sigh, there's always one.

That's what happens when you live in America though!
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Like a drifter I was born to walk aloh-o-own...

Yeah, he doesn;t say fuck, he just says "Ohhh, yesssss-SUH". Still, it's amusing that they'd actually write a news article about that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Like a drifter I was born to walk aloh-o-own...

Yeah, he doesn;t say fuck, he just says "Ohhh, yesssss-SUH". Still, it's amusing that they'd actually write a news article about that.

It scares me what lengths people go to complain. What twat records it on their pretentious sky+ box, watchs it back multiple times and then "confirms" it with a relative?

You couldn't write it yourself..
Bet it made front page on the Metro.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK

It's just the Daily Mail in disguise.
I guess Top Gear wasn't on the other side for them to complain about this time...
Quote by Jackolas
It scares me what lengths people go to complain. What twat records it on their pretentious sky+ box, watchs it back multiple times and then "confirms" it with a relative?

Quote by Cal UK

I like the Metro.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Jackolas

, not that I disagree, but I wouldn't say a sky+ box was pretentious in itself.

On topic: Now that people have been told it says fu'ck, they're going to hear it as that, just like when you play songs backwards. You wont hear anything, until someone tells you what to hear.

I'm not laughing at you by the way... Your comment genuinely made me laugh.
-

Quote by Smokey Amp

I like the Metro.

Me too, I just wouldn't pay for it. Nothing like reading about a man who had an alien gang live under his shed.

+1 for anyone who gets the reference.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by Aléx
, not that I disagree, but I wouldn't say a sky+ box was pretentious in itself.

Maybe not, but you can bet they probably are.
Quote by Cal UK

Second page.

A few pages before the article about the dead Roma girls on the Italian beach.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Second page.

A few pages before the article about the dead Roma girls on the Italian beach.

This is why I read the independent, they usually always have something on the front page that is actually worthy, and it is news you might not otherwise hear from all the other sources, which basically repeat what the TV says.

Well, that's one reason why I read it.
Quote by Jackolas
This is why I read the independent, they usually always have something on the front page that is actually worthy, and it is news you might not otherwise hear from all the other sources, which basically repeat what the TV says.

Well, that's one reason why I read it.

Well, it's better than first news. Last time I saw a copy, the front page article was this:

"Pig wears boots"

And it had a huge picture of this little pig wearing wellies. Second page article was about more troops being sent into Iraq.

Admittedly, it's for children, but still.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by EnyoAdonai

If you scroll down there is video of the offending video anyway.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I thought he meant the old Prime Minister's dog...

Oh well, off to listen to some Whitesnake.