Yeah...

I heard of something called Valerian root... Where can I buy this. Also is it age restricted because around here you cant by anything slightly medical without ID that proves you are 18. All the junkies find ways to make drugs out of pretty much everything...

It kinda sucks because i ask my parents and they just tell me to go to bed earlier .

Thanks.
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation/mentalhealthproblems/sleepproblems/sleepingwell.aspx

Do's...

* Make sure that your bed and bedroom are comfortable - not too hot, not too cold, not too noisy.
* Make sure that your mattress supports you properly. It should not be so firm that your hips and shoulders are under pressure or so soft that your body sags. Generally, you should replace your mattress every 10 years to get the best support and comfort.
* Get some exercise. Don't overdo it, but try some regular swimming or walking. The best time to exercise is in the daytime - particularly late afternoon or early evening. Exercising later than this may disturb your sleep.
* Take some time to relax properly before going to bed. Some people find aromatherapy helpful.
* If something is troubling you, and there is nothing you can do about it right away, try writing it down before going to bed and then tell yourself to deal with it tomorrow.
* If you can't sleep, get up and do something you find relaxing. Read, watch television or listen to quiet music. After a while you should feel tired enough to go to bed again.

Don'ts...

* Don't go without sleep for a long time - go to bed when you are tired and stick to a routine of getting up at the same time every day, whether you still feel tired or not.
* Caffeine hangs around in your body for many hours after your last drink of tea or coffee. Stop drinking tea or coffee by mid-afternoon. If you want a hot drink in the evening, try something milky or herbal (but check there's no caffeine in it).
* Don't drink a lot of alcohol. It may help you fall asleep, but you will almost certainly wake up during the night.
* Don't eat or drink a lot late at night. Try to have your supper early in the evening rather than late.
* If you've had a bad night, don't sleep in the next day - it will make it harder to get off to sleep the following night.
how the hell is going to bed earliar gonna help
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
My advice to u is not to listen heavy metal before going to sleep.
Listen to some relaxing bob marley or even smoke a blunt before bed.
Haha, I listen to metal like two songs before turning the mp3player off and trying to sleep. Still... no problem about sleeping

But the best thing is to read until your eyes almost ache and your vision is almost blurry (preferably with ceiling-lights and stuff off, so the only light in the room is the lamp that aims at the paper/book). Then you'll fall asleep damn fast.
Hey, there are these people called doctors who can cure you
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by Quidra

I play heavy metal before going to bed.

As in, gigging..

I dont get to sleep because of the being hot and sweaty.
not because of the music.

Quote by VikingMetalhead
Haha, I listen to metal like two songs before turning the mp3player off and trying to sleep. Still... no problem about sleeping

But the best thing is to read until your eyes almost ache and your vision is almost blurry (preferably with ceiling-lights and stuff off, so the only light in the room is the lamp that aims at the paper/book). Then you'll fall asleep damn fast.

I can read till the next day^^

Quote by Quidra

So he should smoke every other night?
kay.. get a 3 foot fully loaded double diffuser Roor with Ashcatcher and custom bowl...

hit that everynight before bed and you wont be having problems falling asleep... guarenteed
having same trouble...you know what have I done yesterday? of course not...so I'm gonna tell ya
I came home from a date at midnight...then went to eat something, checked UG and MSN as I always do but I just couldn't get sleepy. I went to sleep at like...half past 1...and then I rised from my bed at half past 2...got a little drunk and then I went to sleep at 4 and slept like a baby till 9 when my mom woke me up if I wanna go to help her and my bro choose a car for him -.-
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I wake up every hour when i sleep and it bugs the crap out of me. I also have recuring nightmares.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself