Right, so i have no experience with wiring up a guitar, but i've been on the web and in books for about a month now, and i believe i have got the jist of putting it together, but it's the placement of wires and such that have baffled me. I know how to solder.

All i need is a wiring diagram, and i don't want links to other pages that have anything different to what i want. So here's what i need in the diagram (don't be smarmy, include the wires):

Dimarzio X2N Bridge
Dimarzio D activator X neck
4x500k CTS brand pots (2 volume, 2 tone)
.022uf
3 way pickup selector

If you can do that, that'd be great
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
+1... Seymour Duncan is the best place to start to look for diagrams most of the time tbh.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
If you guys can read. i didn't say i wanted a link to something almost completely different.
I wanted one made up, because i'm a lazy arse and don't want to go through lots and use any brain power to change an existing wiring diagram.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

??? it's not almost completely different....
Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Stratocaster
Some random Yamaha acoustic
VOX amPlug AC30
Quote by SG310user
If you guys can read. i didn't say i wanted a link to something almost completely different.
the only one with a reading problem is you.
the wiring diagrams they linked to are exactly what you need, except for changing the colour codes to match diMarzio instead of Seymour Duncan.

Quote by SG310user
I wanted one made up, because i'm a lazy arse and don't want to go through lots and use any brain power to change an existing wiring diagram.
then stop being a "lazy arse" and convert the colour codes.

if you're too lazy to do that, you're too lazy to actually wire this up.
no point in any of us wasting our time with you, if you aren't going to do the work anyway.

/thread.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
If you're too lazy to do that, you're too lazy to actually wire this up.

/thread.

Absolutely, if you can't work out what you need to do in 2 minutes from looking at that diagram, you really shouldn't be putting a soldering iron near a guitar.
I agree.. Don't be such a dick to people who are trying to help you.
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Well sorry.

Just cause i don't want to convert the color codes though, won't mean that i'm not going to wirer up th guitar.

If i don't get one in a week or two, i will just do what the second post said.

Quote by SG310user
If i don't get one in a week or two, i will just do what the second post said.

*Facepalm*
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Why don't you just pretend to be colour blind for a few minutes and change the colours in your mind... And then wire the thing up fo sho..
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!