Page 1 of 2
Hi guys. Got lots of strings! I've mainly got the D'addario EJ16's which are usually around £6.99 in the shops. I can do them for £5.80 INC postage! Plus of course my usual free picks.
I also have Ernie Ball electrics in most gauges. I believe they are about £6 near me. I sell them for £5 delivered plus free picks.
If you want any others at all (ie you find them hard to find and/or expensive then give me a shout I can probably do you a deal you just might have to buy a few packs (not usually more than 3-5)
Any questions then fire away. Equally you can try to barter if you want
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Bump
Come on people! i've got lots of others. Just ask!!
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
might want to adjsut the thread title to "Strings" as opposed to "stings"
might get a few more lookers that way =p
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Sorry guys I'm dyslexic (lame and common excuse I know, sorry).
How do you change the name of the thread?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Thats good then....
Yeah well I knew what I meant the last day and a half lol
You wanna buy some strings by any chance?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
If I don't get any replies in a few hours I'll make another thread with the correct spelling and leave this thread to die.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Do you have bass strings or just guitar?
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
At the moment I don't but if you let me know which ones you have I'll see what I can do.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Either Elixirs or Ernie Ball Slinkies (preference on hybrid gauge).
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
Ok can do ernie ball hybrids for £16.50 delivered (rrp £18.99)
However if you buy more I can do you a deal if you want.
Ie if you buy 3 or more I'll do them for £15 a set (Y)
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Hey guys. Thought there would be more interest than this. I guess that could be to do with the typo in the title.
Any way I might be becoming a Newtone retailer. They are hand made in Derby in the UK. They are very nice strings and I use them myself when ever I can. I seriously advise you check them out - www.newtonestrings.com
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
£3.85 each delivered for 3 sets (£11.55)
£3 each delivered for 10 sets (£30)

I can't actually believe it myself that I just offered them for that! :O
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
that is a bloody good price mate!! wil definite;y bear you in mind when im gonna need some strings!!

Also,
The custom slides in your sig, can you email me a pic of the engraving and different options you offer to shaunyshaun12345@aol.com please?
Thats good to hear.
That is open to everyone by the way!

No pictures of engraving atm sorry as they all made to order. But when I have one then I'll pop you some images fo sho.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
All i need to know really, is it a neat engraving or is it just a dremmel jobby?

Its one of my mates 50th birthdays soon and looking to get something like that as a little keep sake thing.
The dremel is a great thing and should not be criticized, after all, alot of top guitar makers use it for their inlays...
Well anyway, basically it is done by hand not some kind of lazer affair so there are some limitations. If I could know what you wanted on there, I will be quite honest and tell whether I can or not.
We should probably be doing this through PMs as it isn't really to do with this.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sure let me know how many you want and I'll give you a quote.
(Y)
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Can you get rotosound 11-48's? I think they also go by R11's or something like that, if so how much for 3 packs and how much for 10 packs?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

I know its not the amount you asked for but if you get 6 (easy to do multiples of 6 with this make sorry [if you want an amount that isn't a multiple of 6 I'll probs have to charge more, that sounds stupid I know sorry]) I can do them for £3.45 a set, if you get 12 I'll do 'em for less.. dunno really, urm.. £3.25? rrp is £5.99 i believe.. Don't know anything much about this company so I've probably just done myself out of a load of money, ah well...
Sound good?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I can get them 3 for £10 so its not bad mate i was just wondering tis all and hey more strings the merrier =D

wow thats pretty good tbh. Im not going to ask where from cos I woudn't expect any one to ask me if you know what I mean. I could do them for a bit less if you want.
Tbh it looks like most people are just 'wondering' haha
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Well we might as well check you can always make us a deal with us all being one community! Haha. But when the time for new strings comes in mind i will think of you =D

Ok cool.
Don't forget to tell your non-UGing friends though :p
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
To the top!
Come on, £3 a set for EBs when you buy 10!!!!!
Those Newtone ones should be coming soon as well, any one checked them out?

More importantly I now have a special offer on!
£3.80 a set for the D'addario EJ16s!!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
What deal can you do on 3 packs of Ernie Ball Power Slinky 11s? I can get them for £11 posted, can you beat that?
I'll do them for £3.50 each for 3 but if you buy 6 it will be £3.25.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sound.
If any one wants my msn to talk easier and quicker then - dw594@hotmail.com
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Bumpy wumpy
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
The special offers still stand!
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Or I could just go on Dolphin Music and buy my Slinkys for £3.99... yeah, I think I'll do that.
Ok then... Thanks for bumping my thread, moose face.
If you still think I'm doing them for more than that then you need to read better my friend.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
On DP they're £3.99 PLUS £6.99 delivery... :O
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/12155
Never really been on there before.. thats kind of shocking postage
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
seriously this guys prices are pretty good!!

I can get three packs of ernie balls off flea-bay for £9.99 plus
£3 postage!!! these are bargains!!

Its pay day on the 20th so i will be ordering some then!!
Page 1 of 2