well ive been saving for a while now to buy some things to better my current set up. ive currently got a vintage av1 les paul style guitar and kustom high voltage 65 watt amp which im very happy with however im contemplating changing the guitars pickups which are low quality wilkinsons. what would you guys suggest to replace these? i play mainly rock, metal and blues .
so bands like staind, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, jimi hendrix, nirvana, oasis , ozzy osbourne.
so i think im looking for something reasonably high out put but there are just so many options available and i have become confused.
Quote by mightymanlet
well ive been saving for a while now to buy some things to better my current set up. ive currently got a vintage av1 les paul style guitar and kustom high voltage 65 watt amp which im very happy with however im contemplating changing the guitars pickups which are low quality wilkinsons. what would you guys suggest to replace these? i play mainly rock, metal and blues .
so bands like staind, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, jimi hendrix, nirvana, oasis , ozzy osbourne.
so i think im looking for something reasonably high out put but there are just so many options available and i have become confused.

Something like a BREED in the bridge and a PAF model in the neck you can't really go wrong with. If you want a more classic sound in the bridge go for a Super Distortion.