Her voice in the vid is terrible... I had to stop it after like 15 seconds.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
shes a nice piece of trim isnt she !!!!!
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
She has one nice ass.

But yeah, her voice was pretty bad,
Guitar was average Slash, not his best..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
They really messed up Black Dog...I couldn't care less about the rest but they actually played Black Dog wrong...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
This is awful.
I can't believe Slash agreed to this.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
It's not good, but I have no credibility issues with Slash after seeing.

Maybe he just gets on well with Fergie, and was in town, so thought he might as well jam with her.

I personally really dislike her, but it's not that big of a deal.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
its ok fergies hotness compensates for her crappy voice. She has such a nice rack. when i saw the "Big girls dont cry " video i had a hard time controling myself =) hahaha.

I thought slash did a good job on all the songs. I thought Fergie did a good job on Black Dog but the other 2 were mediocre
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
He did it with a Mexican pop star too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0nNqJP1d30

Solo around 2:20
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Last edited by Munchlaxatives at Jul 22, 2008,
Did no one else notice that they played Black Dog wrong then?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

i ddint notice...
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

I couldn't even watch the whole video.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by seymour_jackson
i ddint notice...

During what I suppose you could call the 'chorus' riff that they play the original is played so that each repetition starts a little later in the bar (it may be a little earlier actually but either way; it's sure as hell not on the beat), in that video they played it perfectly on the beat every time. Pissed me off no end...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Axegrinder#9
stop being such whiney bitches. slash has been around the block long enough to do what he pleases, and besides if he's tapping some of that ass, more power to him.

Oh hush you, I couldn't care less that he's playing with someone who used to be in the Black Eyed Peas, I just think that if you're going to cover a song, especially in front of that many people, you should at least play it right. It was fine up until that point then I had to stop watching.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by C.C. Deville
e_e i suppose you guys hate vai for jamming with nelly furtado as well?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbiZiUuiRJA

I personally don't like Vai in general, but he can jam with who he wants.

As can Slash.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by C.C. Deville

Nope, like I said I couldn't care less who they choose to 'jam' with but I object to Black Dog being played so wrong.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Just saw the sweet child video a few minutes ago. I think Fergie did good, she can sing. Slash played well too, his guitar tone was great and he wasn't drunk. I have no problem with him performing the song with her, it's not a sellout move. It was interesting to see and Slash is definitely going to *ahem* open a fine birthday gift tonight.

Happy 43rd.

No, i am not a Slash fanboy, but i have the Gibson calendar and it says its today so......yeah.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
During what I suppose you could call the 'chorus' riff that they play the original is played so that each repetition starts a little later in the bar (it may be a little earlier actually but either way; it's sure as hell not on the beat), in that video they played it perfectly on the beat every time. Pissed me off no end...

Yea I think he misses a note.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Yea I think he misses a note.

No, it's much worse than that; the original is played very syncopated, each time the riff starts again it's in a different place in the beat but they played it perfectly on the beat every time.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by C.C. Deville

"Jamming"?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Helter Skelter
Weel, I don't like Slash anymore.

come on now, Slash likes money ya know.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Slash has done a lot of session guitar work in the years since GnR's original melt-down. He as on a Michael jackson single 'give in to me' for one. Backing up Fergie? I wouldn't say no, even if it'd be hard to concentrate on what I'm playing
And to the dude with the Nelly/Vai line... Sure, why not? It's his career, what's the worst that could happen, although surely Santana would be a better bet?
(Speaking of Santana, see 'Supernatural' for a previous on that one)
I do like Slash's Ketchup shirt in the vid though
EDIT:... Gawd, she can't hit the notes at the start - from them, it's passable. But it's kinda cool. Although she can do a decent Robert Plant, actually.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Last edited by Korzack at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Helter Skelter
Weel, I don't like Slash anymore.

You're an idiot if you're serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcru4oYZoo&feature=related is much better, IMO, but the Santeria and Start Me Up covers were excellent.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Sucky singing, dreadfully inaccurate bending (nothing new for our guy Slash). Musical murder at it's very finest.