hey guys im not sure if this is the right place to post. my guitar has really bad fret buzz at the first fret on all strings what does this mean is it in need of a setup or the frets need leveling please help
ive only had that problem on my first, cheap guitars.

so i haven't really looked into it
its a shector omen 6 i know it a entry level guitar but there really good for the price and \ they arnt really that cheap either here in australia obviously
Have you been messing with your actions by any way?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

If it still buzzes after, check the bow of the neck. it might be backbowed.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Check your guitar neck relief. On the low E, fret the first fret and 17th fret then check for a small gap from the bottom of the string to top of the fret around 7~9th fret. If it is not exist then you will have to adjust the truss rod. If there is a lots then damn sure you will have to take it to a techies.

Also, try to raise the string height from the bridge to see if it helps or not. What guitar have you?

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Also, a new nut may be in line, if it's slotted to deeply.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ther is like a really small gap i can barely tell when i fret the 1 and 17th fret on low e
Quote by hminh87
Check your guitar neck relief. On the low E, fret the first fret and 17th fret then check for a small gap from the bottom of the string to top of the fret around 7~9th fret. If it is not exist then you will have to adjust the truss rod. If there is a lots then damn sure you will have to take it to a techies.

Also, try to raise the string height from the bridge to see if it helps or not. What guitar have you?

I have a similar problem to the ts when i fret the 1st fret and then the last (24th) I have more gap at the 10-12th fret than i do at the 7-9th how can i sort that out? its making the action at the 12th fret much higher than the rest of the neck. yo can actually see that the neck is dips towards the bottom right when you look down it from the headstock
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by lwayneio
I have a similar problem to the ts when i fret the 1st fret and then the last (24th) I have more gap at the 10-12th fret than i do at the 7-9th how can i sort that out? its making the action at the 12th fret much higher than the rest of the neck. yo can actually see that the neck is dips towards the bottom right when you look down it from the headstock

PICS. NOW.
(seriously, pics from the headstock down)
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by strat_this22
ther is like a really small gap i can barely tell when i fret the 1 and 17th fret on low e

Try to adjust the truss rod so that the gap is around a half a mm. Before doing anything there I suggest you to search "Truss Rod Adjustment" on google to get some basic infos on this. You can damage your neck if you overdo it.

About the nut, if your strings buzzing with open note than it might be a nut issue. When it comes to fretted note buzzing nut has nothing to do with it.

I advice you to raise your action at bridge first., though

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by oneblackened
PICS. NOW.
(seriously, pics from the headstock down)

okay they arent great but the best i can do, they might take a while to load if you click them, and the bow isnt as noticable as it is in person. When i measure the relief from 1st fret to 17th fret there is a tiny gap at almost all the frets and when i do it from 1st fret to 24th the largest gap is at the 11th-13th fret. also looking at the action of the string it is about 1.8mm at the 12th fret about 0.3 at the 1st fret and about 1.5mm at the last fret

My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Meh, I'd have a techie take a look at it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by oneblackened
Meh, I'd have a techie take a look at it.

I would do but they are too far away and cost to much, i dotn have transport or money so im stumped on both fronts lol. nevermind its still playable just not great.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube