You are an idiot that has been born to a family of idiots, who in turn have been all born to long lines of ancient idiots. In fact, you're great great great great great ancestors broke the first wheel that has been ever made, and thus stunting our evolution for thousands of years until a new one was invented.

Shame on you.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Lamb of god is not metal. I still like them though.
/thread.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
I still don't get why Lamb of God aren't considered metal.

+1
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Quote by MetalGS3SE

+2
Hang on, if Lamb of God aren't Metal then wtf are they!?

on the sacrament DVD they call themselves Speed Metal but i'd probs disagree with that, tho, i rekon they know their sound better than I do
God damn where Johnny 5 when you need him.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by Mudhippy2011
+1

Quote by Pagan-Pie
+2

Quote by rorywal
Hang on, if Lamb of God aren't Metal then wtf are they!?

on the sacrament DVD they call themselves Speed Metal but i'd probs disagree with that, tho, i rekon they know their sound better than I do

Are you all the idiot relatives of the same idiot blood line of the idiot threadstarter?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
Are you all the idiot relatives of the same idiot blood line of the idiot threadstarter?

Care to explain yourself?
Quote by mortiis999
This is the best bit, as if no one had ever thought of making a LoG thread before.

LMAO TS is a fucking genius

What the hell is going on in the Metal forum lately. So many core threads and they aren't being closed nearly as fast as they used to be.
Oh yeah... *Reported*
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Care to explain yourself?

Gladly.

Posted by me, in this very thread
You are an idiot that has been born to a family of idiots, who in turn have been all born to long lines of ancient idiots. In fact, you're great great great great great ancestors broke the first wheel that has been ever made, and thus stunting our evolution for thousands of years until a new one was invented.

I figured you lot are relatives to him.
Quote by dead-fish
Gladly.

Posted by me, in this very thread

I figured you lot are relatives to him.

Yeah, I reported you for that post.
I think they need to remake the movie Idiocracy and make it about the family's of kids who post threads about LoG in the metal forum
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.