For you Aussie fans.

The Red Shore, Gallows for Grace, Thy Art is Murder, Cross the Lips of Grace, Before the Throne, Among the Vanished, Signal the Firing Squad, Apex Null, Phalanx

Saturday 30th August @ The Princess Theater, Brisbane, Australia.
Tickets are $20 from Kill The Music.

Fuck
Yes.
the red shore is the only good band worth seeing
if only i lived in brissy /sigh
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Before the Throne's logo is bordering on Waking the Cadaver levels of stupidity, but the rest aren't TOO bad.

Also, Thy Art is Murder freakin' OWN.
**** you Aussies.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Magero
Before the Throne's logo is bordering on Waking the Cadaver levels of stupidity, but the rest aren't TOO bad.

i applaud you for being able to tell the difference
The Red Shore are awesome, i saw them on the say goodbye tour and have loved their music since then.
but where is KILL THE MUSIC... is it in brisbane? where abouts?
Kill the music is in brisbane, on elizabeth street. Just past Dick smiths and its through a small door and upstairs. Such a good shop.

As for the show, won't bother.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Quote by Magero

Why yes they do :P
Drummers a good bloke.
hes tiny though lol
about 5'5 or something.
dont hate on australia cause of this show, its a terrible list of bands, but its just the same as it is over in the UK or Us, all the more generic sounding bands, get alot more attention then the original ones. **** this show, come to the kirra house partty on the 12 of august, theres going to be alot better talented hardcore/metal/rock acts playing.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
I went to this last night. Cross the lips of grace were epic. the rest were average, red shore were a bit of a let down, playing the majority of their set as a 4 piece. But a good show none the less.
Because they turned horrible when they turned into a gothic/electronic rock band?

I bought The Grudge last year, and I hated it. Oh god, its awful.
gallows for grace and the red shore are the only two bands on that i like...........

and i can respect the red shore after standing around and talkin to em for a good 15 minutes after the say goodbye tour....yay for runnin into people on the way out of gigs.
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Sep 2, 2008,