Rate the literary grace and universal appeal of the poster above you thread

hahehhae

i rilly dont lik it wen thredz get all OT and the OP getz hiz queschun ansred but evry1 keps jumpng on him cuz his not gud at speling or grammer and then they kep jumpng on each othir becuz they lik to show off and lik evry uther schul yard bully liks to prop hisself up by p!ssing on uther ppl cuz its funny sh!t lolz

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Last edited by axemanchris at Jul 22, 2008,
right
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
My Firefox went NUTS with all those red lines in your post.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by iTzMaTT
My Firefox went NUTS with all those red lines in your post.

:lol:

I love FireFox. It's funny because when I posted that, I had all those red lines too. I don't have mine set up to show every spelling and grammar mistake on every page I visit. I have a hard enough time wading through some of the poorly written crap on the net as it is. haha

People who have a tough time with spelling and stuff should use FireFox to at least help with some things.

It just bugs me when someone posts a legit question but has a hard time expressing it, and then the focus of the thread quickly degenerates into a flame-fest for the grammar police. Whether or not the OP gets his question answered is nearly irrelevant to the next 15 pages of the thread.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i got firefox
and i got no red lines
what gives?
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.