I would've asked this in the sublime thread, but due to the fact of it's inactivity I don't think I'll get an immediate answer.

Anyways, I've been researching sublime bootlegs ALL over the internet and can't find any. The thing is, I don't wanna rip them off a torrent, which would be easier and easier to find. I want them in actual CD form. I PM'd this dude on Youtube who runs a sublime channel (Sublimestylee1), and really didn't give me an good answer, just a link to this website. So I emailed them about 9 days ago to ask if it's the real ****, but they haven't answered back.

So I ask you guys...where the hell do I find these jems!?
LARGE TEXT
Quote by FuzzyBear
i downloaded most of them, and most of them are really really horrible

i wouldnt waste my time if i were you

agreed. there's a box set though.
Quote by original=punk
Wouldn't the TS's post bump the sublime thread anyways, and we'd answer?

I thought you didn't like sublime though? It was either that or you didnt think they belong here, probably the second.

Oh well, to answer TS question I think they are in the box set. Ive heard a few, dont waste your time.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I thought you didn't like sublime though? It was either that or you didnt think they belong here, probably the second.

Oh well, to answer TS question I think they are in the box set. Ive heard a few, dont waste your time.

People like Sublime!?!?
Scary
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Both, but still, there is a thread, and I shan't bother Jordan about my opinions anymore. Unless someone tries to start an illScarlett thread. then I'm busting heads.