I'm not a fan of emo music, but most of it is better than fucking killswitch engage.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Being in Killswitch Engage doesn't put him very far above your average emo, to be honest.

He probably even has ear stretchers.

What's better is that half the kiddies in the audience are total emos The guy knows his fanbase alright.
hahahahaha

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Vermintide
Being in Killswitch Engage doesn't put him very far above your average emo, to be honest.

He probably even has ear stretchers.

he doesnt actually he has no piercings at all.

and KSE arent emo
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by mrbungle50221

and KSE arent emo

+ infinity
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Although I do listen to Killswitch from time to time, I must roll my eyes at this, as the guy is making himself out to be a complete tool.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Although I do listen to Killswitch from time to time, I must roll my eyes at this, as the guy is making himself out to be a complete tool.

yeah, he's a real jackass 24/7
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gunpowder

he always acts like a tool on stage, he doesnt take anything seriously.

off stage hes really calm and quiet like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLK6cG7ewU
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking