I need a new guitar, and i love the gibson the firebird. But i'm on a bit of a budget, so im planning on getting the epiphone. But was just wondering if anyone knows anywhere that have a epiphone firebird VII for sale?

I live in england, and dont have the money at the moment
Quote by -n0rm
where do you live?

PS. firebirds are fugly IMO

I got a firebird copy, they are so unique around the UK, and even though mines a cheap copy it sounds damn awesome!

also looks the part in photos and at gigs

Also, try your local store, they might be able to order an Epi in for you, not many small time shops have them in stock all the time, just ask them if its possible

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I know that firebird VII's are really rare, especially in epiphone, as they where discontinued, so i might get a studio version off the internet
Quote by BEBEB
I know that firebird VII's are really rare in epiphone, as they where discontinued, so i might get a studio version off the internet

Oh Gee, I didn't know they were discontinued man

good luck on finding one! Check Ebay!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
my friend has a epiphone firebird and it looks awesome and plays well for its price.sadly i dont know where you could get one cuz i live in the usa
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Alvarez 6 string acoustic
Alvarez 12 string acoustic/electric
B.C. Rich Warlock
SQUIER
Ibanez 4 string bass

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
-Jimi Hendrix R.I.P
Firebirds are only cool 'cause Dave Grohl uses one.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

I played my friends Epiphone Firebird studio and I loved it. You can get a pretty cool variation in tones from the pickups, although they can get noisy with too much gain. I loved the neck though. The neck wasn't too slim yet not too thick, it was just perfect. And great upper-fret access. If Explorers have necks like that, I will seriously consider an Epi Future if I can stop GASing over random stuff and actually save for a guitar.
Quote by Eddy372
Firebirds are only cool 'cause Dave Grohl uses one.

And Johnny Winter.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!