Now that I have your attention, anyone have this pedal? Does it have all the necessities to really USE looping for jams etc? Long enough loop time? Easy to sync? Any negative signal effects? What do I get for the $40 to upgrade to the RC-20XL, besides two pedals and more memory?
Quote by tubetime86
Now that I have your attention, anyone have this pedal? Does it have all the necessities to really USE looping for jams etc? Long enough loop time? Easy to sync? Any negative signal effects? What do I get for the $40 to upgrade to the RC-20XL, besides two pedals and more memory?

I have the RC-2, it is really easy to use and to sync, and I think 16 minutes of looping time is enough for anything.

It does sound better on the cleans then it does on distortion, for example if the level of the input is too loud then the sound it reproduces is inaccurate/distorted. So in that respect it is better to put a moderate level sound in front of it and amplify its output.

Also it will not sound good in front of an amp on the distortion setting since it will be like trying to play 2 guitars simultaneously through 1 amp. If you can run it through the effects loop and have all distortions in front of it, or have the amp on a clean setting, then there is no problem.

Other than these limitations it is really a great pedal and really useful for jams.
Damn it I fell for the boobies!!!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Thank you very much thats exactly the info I was wondering. And to the second reply, I don't think you're the first person lured somewhere you don't wanna go, by boobies.