I'd like to know UG's opinion on premium denim, designer jeans. Do you own any? Do you like them? Do you wear exclusively premium denim?

Personally, I own two pairs of designer jeans and I like them just as much as my cheaper $50 jeans. I don't think it's about how much the jeans or the brand but rather the style and fit, etc.

Some big designer names include True Religion, Diesel, Seven For All Mankind,Rock and Republic, and Lucky.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I will wear any jeans as long as they have no visible stains on them...........
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I've owned them before but I can't afford them at the moment, although tbh those names aren't REAL designer. They're still (mostly) counted as high street fashion, they're labels.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Too expensive for what they are. The most I've spent on a pair of jeans is £30, and those are my skinnies.

I do buy Criminal Damage jeans though, they're only about £25 each and they're really cool.
I suppose if they're comfortable, then I have no problem with it. The only thing I find absolutely ridiculous in the denim world is paying twice as much for pre-stained and pre-slashed jeans. Seriously, where's the logic in that?
What the hell? My jeans all cost less than a tenner and I don't care if they were made by child labour.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I think there is a huge difference between designer jeans and cheap jeans, especially when it comes to the fit. Also the quality is also a lot better, i find that cheap ones break after like 5 minutes. Designer jeans also look much better...
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
I found a pair of seven forall mankind at the thrift store once. I of course bought them, and they were pretty nice as well. They wore out very fast though so I really don't think I'll ever buy another pair again because they're so freaking expensive. I get mot of my jeans for $10 or $15 bucks at Kohls because they're cheap and I really have no reason to buy expensive things because it's all about who's wearing the clothes, not how expensive they dress.
Nope, I buy whatever's cheap (Lee, Levi, etc.), comfortable, and doesn't cowd the boys downstairs. Not a very strict criteria, but it gets the job done.

P.S. pre-faded/ripped jeans are gay.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Too expensive for what they are. The most I've spent on a pair of jeans is £30, and those are my skinnies.

I do buy Criminal Damage jeans though, they're only about £25 each and they're really cool.

Criminal Damage jeans wouldn't be considered designer either really

A label, yes, but not designer.

Unfortunately, Criminal Damage jeans don't fit me properly I don't think.
~sigh~

Quote by wizards?
it's all about who's wearing the clothes, not how expensive they dress.

*phew*
Quote by SteveHouse
I worked at a clothing consignment store and got some nice $130 jeans for like $20. It rocked and they make my ass look good.
Quote by cobain_is_king
If you like the look of them and theyre comfortable, buy them.

BOO-YAH, he's got it.
I wear Warehouse One, and Maryk & Co.

I wouldn't exactly call them designer, but I like them.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I almost bought some R&R jeans, they were SOOO comfortable, then decided to cheap out and get some lucky jeans. They were still pretty nice.
*hits head repeatedly into laptop screen*

Designer jeans cost like.... £170 onwards

Not like £60-70.

Real designer clothing is difficult to justify.
Quote by SteveHouse
Primark jeans ftw!
I honestly don't care, as long as they fit and I look decent in them.

EDIT:
>.>
<.<
Quote by Tatakai!
Primark jeans ftw!

Fix'd
Quote by SteveHouse
I still love my FCUK, Tommy H and Calvin Kleins.
If I like it, I buy it.
The good one's only get worn when going out on an evening. Other wise it's cheap(er) fenchurches or whatever I find in TK Maxx.
I used to have my mom buy my jeans because she works right next to a large mall and she used to get my Sevens, until I found out they were like $300 a pair so I started getting Levis for like $30 or $40 each.
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
I wear whats comfortable. I'm not going to spend a shit load of money on jeans when I can buy them for much cheaper.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Buy a pair, wear them for a few years, repeat.
I've owned "Silver" jeans for a year now.... Basically the same now as when I got them.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Criminal Damage jeans wouldn't be considered designer either really

A label, yes, but not designer.

Unfortunately, Criminal Damage jeans don't fit me properly I don't think.
~sigh~

Whoops, my mistake