hello GB&C, i recently bought these tuners...the site says that they are equal height, but when i installed them on a neck i also got at warmoth, the posts were different heights
Did they miswrite their website? Is the headstock angled? Am i blind? Did i install them wrong?
I welcome your thoughts...
Its very possible the posts are staggered and they made an error.

What is the arrangement, 3 per side, or in-line?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
You got staggered tuners. They offer staggered or non staggered. With staggered tuners on a strat or tele head stock, there is no need for a string tree. The lowest ones are for the highest strings,and the tallest are for the heavy strings. Hope this helps...
Quote by jm1681
Its very possible the posts are staggered and they made an error.

What is the arrangement, 3 per side, or in-line?

6 in-line...

And i measured the whole post thing on the tuners and 4 of them are 2.2 cm and 2 are like 2.13 cm? So i put the two short ones into the e and b string tuner holes and some of the other posts were shorter??? Should i just look at the headstock form the edge and take them off in order of shortest to tallest and then put them back on, in order???
Its also hard to tell which are the tallest...

In a staggered set are there 6 different post lengths? Or 2?

Thanks for the help guys...
Quote by play th' geetar
...In a staggered set are there 6 different post lengths? Or 2?
I think Sperzel makes theirs at several different heights. The Schallers on my SC are also just 2 heights like yours.

In your case, like Dreamality said, you'll want to configure the posts in ascending order from high e, to low E.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"