I just bought a Van Halen songbook and I need a good van halen rp-350 patch for runnin' with the devil. Where can I find one? Thanks in advance.

First post
Can't you go on Digitech's website and download patches for it?

Try there.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I didn't find any good one's for runnin with the devil

Thanks for the reply though
Quote by Datrooper
I'll load it up, but i'm not sure if runnin' with the devil is early EVH

It is, it's the first song on the first album!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
oops my bad haha it does sound pretty good, at least the sound, not my playing. I just learned it yesterday :p
Quote by Datrooper
I'll load it up, but i'm not sure if runnin' with the devil is early EVH

Please, God, tell me he DID NOT just say this .
Darn kids !
Good luck w/ the song. It's a good VH song to start on if you're a beginner.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Sorry about that, and I'm not really a beginner I have been playing roughly 2 years and I am self-taught. Also I just added 70 van halen songs to my itunes and hard to keep track.
I was going to say Runnin' is probably about as early of an original song by VH that you're gonna get. Do you have a 'Greaser' setting on your RP. Find that and try turning the Delay down as an effect (not the time the actual effect level). It has a nice Phaser/Delay sound.

Also, I have some clips of the RP250 in my profile. Do you have X-Edit software downloaded as well?
Yeah I'm not thinking straight today. I was looking for Greaser in my user presets not GREASR in factory, my bad. haha. I'm having issues today.