im gettin a new amp and i need help to find out which one is the best i play all kinds off music and currently i have a line 6 spider, also i need suggestions for good pedals
ibanez TS-9. it's the essential pedal.
and for amps, i just upgraded from a spider to a Fender Deville. i'm loving it, but i pretty much play blues and alternative and it's everything i want. you may want something different...
budget? cant help unless you give a price range
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
yeah, we need a budget, and also a more specific list of the bands and types of tones you like.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bagelmonster52
reasons why peavy jsx combo is good?

it's not good, it's great. Play one and you will know.

it has 3 channel's and is ultra versatel. has a built in noise gate also.
"All kinds of music" is still really vague, threadstarter. Like Dave said, examples of tones/ bands you'd be looking for?
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Diezel Herbert or Vh4

+1 lol. too bad it's out of his price range.

to get a truly great amp, one you won't have to upgrade again, you need to expand your budget. at least to 3,000. then you get into the good stuff.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
Quote by bagelmonster52
reasons why peavy jsx combo is good?

Sounds good on all 3 channels. Very versitile! and it has a built in noise gate. I love it.
It can cover pretty much any genre with minimal pedals imho.
Quote by bagelmonster52
im more into rock and metal than blues and alternative

Still vague, but I guess I'll roll with it.

Yeah, you've got a lot of choices... Mesas, ENGL's, JSX, Splawn... if I were you, I'd take a trip down to GC or a high- end music store, try out all the amps they've got in your price range, and find the one you like best. With that much money, there's not much we can do but give you suggestions unless you've got a pretty good idea of what you want.
I"m gonna say a MkIV or a Splawn nitro..
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
the mark IV's meant to be a pretty good all-rounder for under $2k, but i haven't tried it.

we really need more specific examples of the tones you need, to be honest. as hrdcore says, once you hit a certain price it's mainly preference, and we can only tell you the ones which you should try...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Egnater Tourmasters are killer, and super versatile.

ENGL Savage, ENGL Powerball, Splawn Quickrod, Splawn Nitro?
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-