I woke up this morning to find Drake And Josh on TV. I enjoy it, so I decided to get me a bowl of cereal and watch it. This particular episode was the one where Drake wins a Cherry Red Strat signed by some fake rocker. Everybody kept referring to it as a Fender Strat, but the headstock clearly said Squier.

I guess it makes sense, because they did a gag where Josh plugs it into a crappy amp and it explodes. No sense in killing a real Fender, right?

Anyway, I lol'd at their non-knowledge of guitars.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wel Drake actually plays guitar so i guess if it was his guitar he'd rather ruin his ****ty one than his kick ass one?
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Wel Drake actually plays guitar so i guess if it was his guitar he'd rather ruin his ****ty one than his kick ass one?

Not to mention the amount of money he has.
That Squire was probably worth a flute to him.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
hey i know some flautists,flutes arent that cheap
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
It is a Fender-made guitar.

Yawn.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
i know that he also plays skin flute
Gear:
1982 Washburn T-bird
2007 BC Rich Warbeast
Quote by duncang
It is a Fender-made guitar.

Yawn.

fender bought out jackson, i guess i can go around saying my dinky is a fender strat now
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by Chasing Shadows

The character's guitar doesn't necessarily belong to the actor. He has his own guitars.

Also, on that episode, when Josh buys a replacement for the guitar that burned, the store clerk gives him a "'68 strat with whammy bar" as if it's a special feature. I know it probably wasn't a '68 strat, but I don't remember the year.

I use too many commas.
Haha, I just got that a few weeks ago! There's no way they would kill a real strat. The second strat was a real one I'm sure.

Edit: assuming a lot of people who watch the show have almost no knowledge of guitars and don't notice it
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Last edited by md41 at Jul 22, 2008,