i love cut offs. sure it makes me look like an art fag but who cares. its hot out. when my jeans get too short i have another option on how to wear them. recycling!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
The only cut offs I ever find are too short with the leg parts off, like, they come down to mid thigh, and i'm not exactly the most tan person anywhere, especially there.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Shants

Shants. All too reminiscent of sharts for my liking.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by moodster
The only cut offs I ever find are too short with the leg parts off, like, they come down to mid thigh, and i'm not exactly the most tan person anywhere, especially there.

thats why you make them...
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
id rather be a gay hobo then a bro.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Shants? Like short pants? I was just in L.A. and there were a lot of girls in short shorts, minis, and bermuda shorts; you know, shorts that are skin tight and something above the knee. Not really short pants in the traditional sense though...
i just save my jeans for next fall/winter and buy shorts for the summer and spring
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
also i am not talking about short shorts, i mean the ones you cut just above your kneecap.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Yeah, why not be a lesbian hobo instead?

Because sex change operations are very expensive.

Take my word for it
the only cut offs i like are the ones on the ladies that compliment their butt ever so nicely

hey Ted Nugent is always sportin cutt off shorts made from worn out jeans...and no one would dare call him a fag...especially with a compound bow aimed at their head!
AMPS:
Bugera 333XL
Orange AD30
VoxAC30cc2
ELECTRIC GUITARS:
Les Paul Standard 60s Neck
Jackson DKM2
Godin Solidac
ACOUSTICS:
Taylor 714CE
#1 Influence:
RUSH!!!
does anyone else cut their boxers to make briefs? so convenient...
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Thanks for the idea man, I really need to make use of the jeans that are too small for me!
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I saw The Devil Wears Prada and August Burns Red with cut-offs. It's becoming another stupid hardcore trend.

Love the music, hate the idiots who copy everything a hardcore band does.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
too bad that is not a hardcore trend, its a bad metalcore trend
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by A Clever Name
I saw The Devil Wears Prada and August Burns Red with cut-offs. It's becoming another stupid hardcore trend.

Love the music, hate the idiots who copy everything a hardcore band does.

Meh, who cares who copies what?

I think they look good, and if you do, why let something like wanting to be against the trend stop you from liking them?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Meh, who cares who copies what?

I think they look good, and if you do, why let something like wanting to be against the trend stop you from liking them?

Because if you actually stop and ask one of these "hXc kids" as they define themselves as they say they want to look "cool" as one has told me, not because it helps them cool off.

Also I had the chance to talk to the lead of August Burns Red in the pit of Norma Jean's performance and he even said he doesn't own any shorts and he's too lazy to buy shorts.

I personally think they look ugly as shit, not just because I want to be counter-trendy.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Quote by Amitio

*gasp*! Is that Tobias from Arrested Devolopment? Right on!
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
ok guys, cmon, not everyone who cuts their jeans to above knee level wants to be a "hXc kid" or wants to be different, or wants to fit in even (i guess it works both ways). personally, i wear them all the time. i hate hardcore, i hate trends, i hate those bands. i really just wear them because i had jeans that were too small and they look weird. besides, nobody cares who you are. that, and its summer and i dont own any shorts :

edit: alright, V thats gay V, i mean maybe 7 inches above knees
Last edited by None_More_Black at Jul 22, 2008,
I love the shorts that go pretty far down on your legs, like under your knees or a bit lower.
^ people who say that are the people who look bad in them or have hairy legs. dont be hatin what you cant have. (wear)
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by RU Experienced?
Or you could stop being a gay hobo and purchase cargo shorts.

or you could stop being a judging prick and let people do what they want...

i used to wear cut offs a lot, but now i just have some regular shorts and crap
Cut offs are awesome, why buy shorts when you can take a bit off an old pair of jeans?
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Shants are no longer art faggy.

They've become quite popular in Southern California, at least.

yeah, they have.

i personally don't care for them.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by pmeg568c
^ people who say that are the people who look bad in them or have hairy legs. dont be hatin what you cant have. (wear)
[think Satch's arms x10]

and I wear shorts with PRIDE
i always used to buy shorts, but yeah, i definately dont like wearing them, they look terrible
maybe i will do that cutting thing

next summer. i just baught new pants
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
i think they look kinda ridiculous tbh. i like the looks of standard cargo shorts a lot better. above the knee is just a little too high for me.
I don't own any old jeans. And even if i did my clothes cost to much to butcher with a scissor. i'd rather just give my old clothes away.