my friends getting a cube 60, and he wants to be able to switch everything on and off by foot. and so we need 1 for channel, 1 for dfx, and one for delay/reverb. i want to know if 3 live wire single button footswitches would work. if not, give some suggestions . apparently the roland footswitch is wierd and u have to push it twice for it to switch stuff
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
not meaning to bash, but with SS/modellers theyre like giant computers wheras with a tube amp, the footswitch kicks in an extra circiuit, the SS footswitch sends a signal to tell the amp to do something. so the footswitches become more sophisticate as a result, and the amp may need extensive modding to make each feature switchable by a seperate switch
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
the cube has 3 footswitch inputs...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
the cube has 3 footswitch inputs...

forget everything i just said

you'll need to work out if they need latching or non latching switches and you should prolly be able to do it then

my bad
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.