Yeah why not, I don't really do anything special while I'm sitting down there, besides waiting to finish.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
No, I like having moments to think about life, who I am, and why the hell I ate so many polos
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Pffft, peeing ftw!

If I had to deal with pooping, which I don't because girls don't (evidently), then I'd choose not to.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
****ting is just so time-consuming, seriously, I have enough to do in the morning, why spend 3-10 minutes just sitting down?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster
****ting is just so time-consuming, seriously, I have enough to do in the morning, why spend 3-10 minutes just sitting down?

If it takes 10 minutes you should eat better.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If it takes 10 minutes you should eat better.

It doesn't take an entire 10 minutes, but sometimes I just kind of sit there after I finish and reflect on myself, about my life choices, about what I want to do with my life, and then I realize i'm sitting with my pants down over my own crap, so I get up.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Pffft, peeing ftw!

If I had to deal with pooping, which I don't because girls don't (evidently), then I'd choose not to.

Yes, being a girl does make this choice considerably easier...

If waste could be removed from the body in a more pleasant and time-saving way, of course I would. It's a waste of time...
what the **** kind of ****ed up question is that?
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Absolutely not. Shitting is how we get our thinking done! You don't think Isaac Newton was actually sitting under an apple tree when he was researching gravity, do you? Give me a freakin' break.
Quote by moodster
It doesn't take an entire 10 minutes, but sometimes I just kind of sit there after I finish and reflect on myself, about my life choices, about what I want to do with my life, and then I realize i'm sitting with my pants down over my own crap, so I get up.

okay I'll let you off then, that's allowed

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yes, being a girl does make this choice considerably easier...

If waste could be removed from the body in a more pleasant and time-saving way, of course I would. It's a waste of time...

......haha

Ba-dum-tsshhh
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
Quote by Fraserwatt
No. Pissing and ****ting feels good.

/thread.

This
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I think I'd rather not have to go to the loo.

Although urinating whilst under the influence of MDMA feels AMAZING, and I would put up with having to go to the toilet just for that!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Probably, but I would miss the satisfaction of knowing I just dropped a big one and feel my pants fit better.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I would gladly give up having to use the restroom in order to never have those times where a restroom isn't anywhere near and you have to lay a log.
I would eliminate hunger, and thereby eliminate the need for excreting waste. Hell, I think eliminating the sex drive might be a good thing too.

It depends on how you look at these things. Sure, sex and food are pleasureful, but if you have no need for it, it really doesn't matter at all. To be honest, it just gives you more freedom to do other things rather than having to worry about getting laid and feeding yourself.
Quote by fortysix&2
Although urinating whilst under the influence of MDMA feels AMAZING, and I would put up with having to go to the toilet just for that!

haha
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by horloko
I eat a lot of spicy food. I sure as hell wouldn't miss shi***** napalm.

Just put the toilet paper in the fridge the night you eat it. (The food not the toilet paper.)
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I'd say so. At the end of the day it's pretty nasty, I'd rather not have to do it.

I mean seriously, why do we have ass hair? Why?
I would stop going to the toilet, yes.
It's annoying to get the "urge" at wrong times.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The highluight of my day is spending half an hour reading and then I realize I have my pants down and my parents are wondering where the **** I am.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Animorphy
What if pooping was as pleasurable as sex? o_O
You necro'd this thread for THAT?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You necro'd this thread for THAT?

I was looking for another thread but I thought of this question when i read this one, SORRY
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by fortysix&2
I think I'd rather not have to go to the loo.

No it doesn't it just makes your willy shrivel up.