so i decided to change my strings in my s520, which i do on a regular basis...but this time my g-string (go ahead, laugh) wont come out, when i loosen the thing on the bridge, the little deal that keeps the string in place, doesnt move...the screw thing will come out, but the the little thing that is supposed to move with it wont move...so my string is still in...the rest are fine, its just the g...can someone tell me what to do?

DO NOT SAY GO TO A GUITAR SHOP/TECH
the closest one i have is over 60 miles away
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
chopstick type device?

im having problem visualizing the saddle. and the string being stuck.

maybe needle nose pliers.

edit: after re reading... i think the intonation screw is still turning but the saddle is stuck? take that screw right out, and the saddle and string will come out.

you'll need in intonate afterwards, but that's going to happen either way.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
chopstick type device?

im having problem visualizing the saddle. and the string being stuck.

maybe needle nose pliers.

ok, when you loosen the screw, the little thing that keeps your string in loosens with the screw...normally...the screw will loosen, but the thing that keeps the string in tight, doesnt move, its still tight...thus my string is stuck
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
yeah i'm sorry, i see you've got a zr bridge.

every single time i run into one of these bridges, i'm at a loss.

if you cant get anything to move, i suggest you pm madpickin03.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ok
i got it now
i took a screwdriver to it and got it to pop loose
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Last edited by bi-ah! at Jul 22, 2008,
where do you live? in the middle of a desert? 60 miles is a long way haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.