A little while ago I bought an ESP LTD Alexi 600 from another user on this forum. I picked this baby up for $450 plus shipping. So today I woke up to my hunny holding a giant brown box and smiling.

AND IT WAS REVEALED!

This thing has looks to kill! The inlays are beautiful, the white and black body is awesome, and the binding ties it all together.

The first thing I did was wail on the OFR and I was very pleased. It is smooth and solid.
Then I plugged it into my amp and it sounds really awesome. THe EMG-HZs arn't as bad as I expected them to be(I had some in my DXMG but they sounded like crap through my old CUBE) I guess the amp really makes all the difference. I may eventually throw a new pick-up in just because the current one is a -little- thin, not intolerable though.

The Neck is smooth and thin, it feels just like my MH-400nt. The upper fret access is very nice. The body sit comfortably on my knee. I have no complaints about this guitar at all. It is a bit strange not having a neck pick-up but its also cool to have something different than my other guitars. I would probably not spend $1200 on this guitar, but I almost never pay retail for stuff

PRONZ

Beagle Tested, Beagle Approved

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
beagle =D
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
I love how you ahve all those metal looking guitars and then you see a frieking alpine white strat hahaha!

Oh and the beagle is also pure win
Quote by andy331
I love how you ahve all those metal looking guitars and then you see a frieking alpine white strat hahaha!

Oh and the beagle is also pure win

Gotta rock the classics and blues every once in a while

I'll tell him you said that, he already has a big enough ego though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Haha I dig that lamp
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

congrats! I'll hopefully find one of my own soon. I thought the fretboard was scalloped from the 19th to the 24th fret?

Also your dog is awesome
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by Reds3031
congrats! I'll hopefully find one of my own soon. I thought the fretboard was scalloped from the 19th to the 24th fret?

Also your dog is awesome

I believe that is only on the ESP model. Scalloped frets are kinda cool but I'm not that into them.

Buster is so popular
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
very nice!

what's the amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice!

what's the amp?

Screamer 50

I'm starting to feel like I have enough guitars....

I'm sure that will pass by next week.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
i thought it looked like a screamer, but the badge on the front looked too big!

nice amp too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice!

I also like the finished yellow Jackson and besides, if it's Beagle approved, it has to be awesome.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Nice!

I also like the finished yellow Jackson and besides, if it's Beagle approved, it has to be awesome.

Thanks, I was going to let you know that I finished it but I forgot.

All my gear has a Beagle Seal of Approval.

I'm so psyched! I finished my jackson yesterday and got this today. The gods of shred must have liked something I was doing

EDIT: I bought it on here, some dude had it for sale for a while and he kept bringing down the price. I can't believe it didn't sell sooner.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Last edited by thefrigginbob at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by FRDesign

$450!

I am SOOOO jealous right now. Even though I would rather have the Black and yellow, or the Pink one, I would get any finish for that price.

Yeah I got lucky, White and black was actually the one I wanted, but I would have taken any finish for price.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Happy NGD and wow that is a nice guitar.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah