I'm bored to the point of reading the Sun... well its website, which is a bit better than the waste of paper because it's free and doesnt waste any paper... Aaaany way, back to the point. It has some articles on midgets getting involved in crime, which is highly amusing, because I'm pretty much immature... Enjoy, maybe post a few of your own stories of vertically challenged people flouting the law... or dont depending on your current disposition:

Midget drug dealer attacks man with knife for calling him a paedo:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article67901.ece

Midget burglar:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/justice/article1455177.ece
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Did you hear about the midget psychic who was robbing banks and eluding authorities?

Police reported a small medium at large. (ba-dum-tsh)
There was something on the Jonathon Ross radio show a while ago about midgets hiding in bags on long coach journeys, then while going along they get out, go through every one elses baggage and rob them all clean, how funny is that!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
There was something on the Jonathon Ross radio show a while ago about midgets hiding in bags on long coach journeys, then while going along they get out, go through every one elses baggage and rob them all clean, how funny is that!

haha, that's awesome, if I was in charge of this country I'd pass laws to make sure all midgets are involved in some kind of mischief
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Absent Mind

yeah i remember a thread about it, i was laughing a lot.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by The Leader
Did you hear about the midget psychic who was robbing banks and eluding authorities?

Police reported a small medium at large. (ba-dum-tsh)

That was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time. Well played my friend.
I wish I was a midget.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Bridget The Midget
Those 2 midgets banging that crack wh0re, but end up being too high to do so...

Lejundairy.