I was thinking along the lines of a pin and a piece of string, but is there a way to draw it withiout making a hole?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
...Explain.
How the hell are you going to make a bullseye with a pin and string?
And why would you need a hole?
Edit: I'm stupid.

Suction cup would work, or you could use like.. lids of different sizes, paper cutouts, wooden cutouts, lots of stuff.
Good idea. I should of thought of that. Thanks.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
If you painted it white(or black w/e), then cut your rings out on a piece of paper and used stick glue to stick them down. Paint over it then peel the paper off.....seems like it would work.
Well if you were really planning on a pin and string, I suggest you get a type of string called crochet thread. It is pretty strong.

Don't use yarn because it can stretch and slack, thus not giving you perfect circles.
Actually after some thought, I hope your guitar top is flat otherwise the circles won't be perfect when drawn with a home made compass anyway. A curved/carved top will throw off the circle's perimeter a bit! The stencil idea has merit if you use a material that's thick enough to keep it's shape.
Moving on.....
u gotta make sure that what ever your string is tied to turns. you dont wanna stick something in the guitar and have it wrap around the thing while ur drawing and make the end of the circle shorter than the beginning. so use a pin or something that can easily turn while you draw the line.

edit: use a sewing needle and fishing line.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!