I have a OLD SNES the square one it come with on controller and mario is missing if I can fine it. I'm thinking like 35ish for this

a Sega Genisis with one controller 30

and a PS1 that you can use for parts.15

they all work except the PS1

I'm looking for just about anything Delay's and Cash mostly though.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Damn it. I was hoping your PS1 would work. I'mm dying to play Legend of Dragoon again.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
it actaully does but it needs a new disc spinning thing
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Yes I did find it. It's a bit yellow from being so old I think it sat in the sun and thats why but it works fine.

no pics because we just moved down to the cities and are still finding stuff.

it would be about 40something for shipping to braindead Mn
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
umm yeah. I'm actually coming up to braindead on monday...

do you know where bridge of harmony is? across the street is a place called Newsong I'll be there playing and I can bring it up if you wanna meet up....It's at 7 pm
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ok no problem man if they had a better deal they head a better deal good job lol. Have fun they're great systems
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ok

I'll sell it to her.

I come up to brainerd every monday night at 7pm so that would save you guys from shipping if you'd like to just meet at the bridge of Harmony
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
thanks. lemme know what going on I can still ship it if you like
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
np problem. I'm not gona come up next monday but the monday after I will
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era