The song's on my profile. It's called The Tape

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/X-Boy/

So here's the deal. Played all the instruments on it. I'm no shredder but i tried my best, so don't go crazy on me if the solos are a bit sloppy or the guitar playing is off in places. And tracking good drum rolls is a pain in the hiney, maybe later. It's not exactly complete cause i know i need to re-record some parts but i'm in no mood. And be warned that the song is a little weird. I'll stop yapping...

Rate, Comments and all that....

Oh and By the way...I'm using a line6 toneport to record. I'm running my guitar (ibanez prestige 1820x) through a zoom g2 and as you can hear the distortion sounds bad... Any tips ?? Is it my rig or my patches cause through my ****ty amp it sounds different than it does on my good headphones...It sounds better through the amp..But still the recording quality is lacking.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Last edited by X-Boy at Jul 22, 2008,
Doesn't the toneport have amazing tone if you record direct to a PC or even run it through to an amp? Why even bother using the G2?? Thats my only complaint, is the tone. I suffer from the same problem though, hehe. How do you record it...direct into PC, mixer etc or with a mic?? Pretty cool piece here though...it definitely has a progressive feel to it. I think with a proper tonejob, this would be fairly outstanding. I gotta say, whats with the crying in the middle of the song?? lmao C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=915698
The Bass line is kinda weird, where you have the gap, it sounds wrong.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Thanks guys. I guess i'm feeling inspired to re record the bad parts. Umm yes the tone port has amazing tone, but it doesn't have any real heavy distortion packs. Like a metal one since i never bought the metal pack.

MAybe i'll have to buy it then if my zoom has such ****ty tone through it...

BACK TO THE LAB FOR A FIX !!!! *goes...*
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
very cool! of course it needs a little improvement, but it was still good. in the beginning it sounds Led Zeppelin-ish and you know that's always good. keep at it.