I've been playing electric for about three years, and have just not gotten around to buying an acoustic. I don't have a set price range, but what I'm looking for is something relatively cheap, yet good quality. I have no experience in acoustic guitars, so naturally I have no clue what I'm looking for. If you could point me in the right direction, that would help me out a ton, guys.

Thanks!
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
If your looking between 2-500 dollar price range Epiphone is the way to go.
They have some solid tops that run at about 200 and are really good quality, even their
laminate tops are pretty damn good. they got great acoustic electrics too and they're a hell of a bargain
^---What he says is true. Although if you DO have a budget of around $500 then I'd highly recommend the Epiphone Masterbilt series. They are a series of acoustic guitars that range from dreadnought builds (the most common acoustic build), a slope-shouldered build (dreadnought but with sloped shoulders...), and a fingerstyle based guitar (doesn't HAVE to be used for fingerstyle.) I own the EF-500M. Which is a great guitar. It is of the "fingerstyle" build...But really the name is misleading. It sounds great when strummed or doing anything really. Great for the price. I got it for $500. Go type in Epiphone Masterbilt in MusiciansFriend.com or GuitarCenter.com and browse around .
a price range is necessary. i could recommend you a guitar for $200 or a guitar for $2000.
i just bought the takamine g-340. the neck shape feels amazing in my hand. spruce top with mohagony back and sides. gold hardware. plus its only $230 on musiciansfriend. but if u can, i suggest going to a guitar store and playing one until you find one that fits you. as soon as i picked up the 340, i knew i had to have it. price doesnt ensure you will like it. i tried an eric clapton signiture (3 grand, btw) and hated the neck and how it felt. i lucked out finding one that loved for only $230
Quote by jimtaka
a price range is necessary. i could recommend you a guitar for $200 or a guitar for $2000.

A price range is quite obviously not essential, judging by the other posts that were made. And, I specified a relatively low price range, and everyone else seemed to realize what that meant. Thanks for all of your...help, though.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.