Page 1 of 8
Alright I'm sick and tired of this ****, I can't get a band together in real life cuz everyone sucks and apparently nobody on UG has good equipment so heres the deal. I'm a drummer. A kickass one at that. I can play almost anything you can name, Rush, The Who, anything. I'm looking for people who have my kind of skill level to make on online band. The genre would be aimed towards a classic rock sound. I have an Arppe 2600va, if anybody knows what that is cool, but I doubt it, pretty much it was the first synth ever created.

Here's the people I'm looking for.

Lead Guitarist
Rhythm Guitarist
Bassist
Vocalist

Another thing, if this is successful, theres the possibility of recording an album and putting on iTunes and other various music stores for sale.

ONLINE BAND EXPLANATION

An online band is a group of people who get together over the internet to make a music group. This usually works by recording drums first then he converts the file he recorded in to an mp3. He then sends it to the another band mate, and that goes on until the song is finished, If you didn't read this don't bother.
I would do this.Thing is i cant record anything.i need quick time cause id record with my phone.
I haven't quite got the gear yet, but I'm looking into buying it very soon.

Sounds interesting though.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
For sure man i can record stuff here ive got like a 400 pound home studio haha !! :P

im new to this tho

but ye im in

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

@nintendo962, sorry but if you have to record with your phone then I really don't think your cut out for this.
@Cytagasm, this is for real what do you play?

EDIT-alrite from now on IF you are interested please post your instrument and why you want to do this!
Last edited by the_strikes at Jul 22, 2008,
I'm interested, very interested. But I've only been playing guitar 2 years. And I've a crappy voice.

I do however have a toneport and can Mic up my Tiny Terror when it comes.

I'll do Rhythm or Lead, whatever you need.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Guitar. I do have a means of recording (not the best recording equipment in the world, Toneport GX) and you can check out www.myspace.com/darkplain for a recording I've done with my band. I do wish to inform you that I am 16, though I don't know whether that's relevant. Just thought you'd like to know
Quote by thegreenmile
how do we know thats ur a goood drummer, post something

You can take my word on this, and how do we know your a goood guitarist?
Oh for proof, I'll send you stuff on msn if required, don't take my profile stuff as serious, was done at about 2AM and I never tried.
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Alrite WE DONT NEED ANY MORE GUITARISTS, cause we already got three I think.

Guitar-Cytagasm
Guitar-MoonageDaydream
Guitar-crazymanbigman
Bass-
Vocals-
Drums-the_strikes
Quote by MoonageDaydream
Oh for proof, I'll send you stuff on msn if required, don't take my profile stuff as serious, was done at about 2AM and I never tried.

Ok if you need to contact me my AIM is maverickc64, and my hotmail is everdayrapier@hotmail.com
that's pretty bad ass actually...I'm down...i'm a guitar player...in love with the who.
Last edited by dayzofdesire at Jul 22, 2008,
ah guess i'm to late... keep me in mind if something doesn't work...and if you cover love reign o'er me I'll totally sing it or do w/e on that...I adore it.
Quote by the_strikes
You can take my word on this, and how do we know your a goood guitarist?

who said i play guitar?
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by dayzofdesire
that's pretty bad ass actually...I'm down...i'm a guitar player...in love with the who.

Well actually I'm gonna start the list over, seeing as you like the who.

Guitar-dayzofdesire
Guitar-
Bass-
Vocals-
Drums-the_strikes

We need 1 more guitarist who is classic rock orientated!
ooh ooh, I can play keys/synth
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by Pure_Morning
ooh ooh, I can play keys/synth

Do you have a USB keyboard? If so, go to google and search for the arppe 2600va free synth software.
Hey how come you didn't automatically add me?

Damnit I bought an SG and one of the reasons was Pete Townsend
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MoonageDaydream
Hey how come you didn't automatically add me?

Damnit I bought an SG and one of the reasons was Pete Townsend

Alright, alright, but I said I started the list over. And a quick question, is it the P-90 one or the humbucker one?

Guitar-MoonageDaydream
Guitar-days of desire
Bass-
Vocals-
Drums-

Well we cant have three guitarists....hmm
It's the 1966 Humbucker one, lovely guitar, but for any single coil sounds I can use a Strat.

aren't you the drummer?
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MoonageDaydream
It's the 1966 Humbucker one, lovely guitar, but for any single coil sounds I can use a Strat.

aren't you the drummer?

Well I think you got nice gear so I'm sorry Cytagasm but I think I've the all the guitarists i need
Sweet stuff, keep me informaed about everything, I'm on Summer Holidays, so I've got alsoutley nothing holding me back.
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MoonageDaydream
Sweet stuff, keep me informaed about everything, I'm on Summer Holidays, so I've got alsoutley nothing holding me back.

Well then our first song is My Generation, just to get a feel for things, I'll play bass as well well and might even sing.
Fair enough, you should stick an Ad in your sig so people will read it.
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MoonageDaydream
Fair enough, you should stick an Ad in your sig so people will read it.

An Ad for what?
Whatever we need, if we need anything.
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Aye
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i play guitar man
and ive got professional recording equipment so id be able to get a good sound.
Quote by piginacanoe212
i play guitar man
and ive got professional recording equipment so id be able to get a good sound.

Well what are your musical interests?
I'd be willing to participate in your little online band thing. I can play bass, and I can also do clean vocals. Visit my profile for vocal stuff. If you want I could do a little demo of some rock bass lines and stuff.

My musical interests are definitely classic rock oriented. Favorite bands include The Beatles, The Doors, Wolfmother, Black Sabbath, etc. I have good working knowledge of recording techniques as well as mixing. Hit me up.
Last edited by Podey at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by Podey
I'd be willing to participate in your little online band thing. I can play bass, and I can also do clean vocals. Visit my profile for vocal stuff. If you want I could do a little demo of some rock bass lines and stuff.

My musical interests are definitely classic rock oriented. Favorite bands include The Beatles, The Doors, Wolfmother, Black Sabbath, etc. I have good working knowledge of recording techniques as well as mixing. Hit me up.

You're either in fully or not at all, no half way bull****, thats what I'm sick and tired of.
Music (good music, that is) to me is always a full commitment. Halfway do something, expect a half okay/half piece of crap outcome. Ofcourse I'd consider myself fully in. Where do I sign?
Yay our band is loved (:
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣