You know you want a piece of this ass:

That wasn't the point of this thread though
I'm getting a new guitar for my birthday but I need some tips before I go to the shop and try em all out.
There is a reason for everything I list here so if you even try to talk me into something else you shall burn in hell

Budget.
$1000-1400

24 frets
OFR,EDGE PRO (or whatever ibanez tremolo that is really good) or a good licensed floyd like Kahler ,Gotoh or schaller
Any pickup type or configuration except a guitar with one pickup like the Alexi laiho RR
Any colour but BLACK,SILVER,DARK BLUE (except a really flashy one)

NO USED GUITARS .

Here's the guitars I'm already gonna try out so don't even mention these:
Ibanez RG1570 , Ibanez RG770dx , The Vital Gold Ibanez (2250z ?)

As I said there are reasons for everything I listed so PLEASE don't recomend a guitar that doesn't have those specs.

I posted a new thread because people don't read the stuff that I add .
Don't report or anyhting cause I deleted the other thread
the prestiege ibanez s sereies with 24 frets
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
srry was sommbody replying i was just looking at the ass!
=D
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
This thread is about guitars?!Wow.

OK here are some that are not named Ibanez ( not that i don't like Ibanez, but you already mentioned some of them ):
Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST

And you would have A LOT of money left. And maybe try looking into Esp or Esp LTD, but i don;t know about those trems.
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
That is quite the behind.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I hope you didn't get the idea that I'm looking only for an Ibanez .
Those just happen to be the ones I can think of right now .

Also , I don't mind seven strings so please do name some of those too if they match the specs.
I'm interested in the Jeff Loomis schecter but since the only way I could get it is through the internet I need some user reviews.
Can the active pickups be used for some PG/Yngwie style tone or are they dead cold ?

PS.
I know that it's mainly guys that dwell in these forums so I thought if you can't help me out , I might as well post something that everyone would enjoy
^ I couldnt get a whole lot of PG Like tones when i tried EMG's, but then again some people would argue i "cant EQ an amp properly" So you might have better luck.

But the guy who told me that also told me to turn my mids way down because "Mids suck"
Quote by Tubyboulin
^ I couldnt get a whole lot of PG Like tones when i tried EMG's, but then again some people would argue i "cant EQ an amp properly" So you might have better luck.

But the guy who told me that also told me to turn my mids way down because "Mids suck"

Hehe.

I guess that's everything I need to know about them.
I find that if a guitar has great pickups , it will sound awesome through the ****tiest amp in the world.The idea of having a battery powered guitar isn't that pleasent too
Rickenbacker 330?

Classic guitar, plays nice, Don't listen to people who say you can't solo on them, you can!

And have everything you listed.
you fail at making threads because no one reads them they only look at the distracting pict...........ya that distracting pict...
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Does anyone know something about the licensed floyds on the $900-1200 Deans ?
I really love that Dimebag ML .
Quote by Evil_Magician
Ok , what about this pic ?

GOD ****ING DAMMIT, everytime i havent seen that picture for long enough i forget about it, and im finally back to normal, but some ALWAYS has to post it back on and horribly scar me again, that picture should be buried just like the pear.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
damn... she has a nice ass.
now speaking of guitars, try a Schecter c1 Hellraiser FR or a higher end Ibanez RG prestige.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2