get a sponge and put some soapy water on it, just like you were about to wash yourself, then clean it, it should get rid of the stickyness
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Try not to do it again.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
Try not to do it again.

+1
haha
i usually just go on the pit didn't realise there were people like this in every forum

but thanks anyway i guess
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Again,,..

MMMMMMMMMMM... JUICEEEE,

wait.. what kind of juice?

if its apple..
-dribbles..-

.................blackcurrant

*slaps in the face*

you fault
update!

blackcurrant juice has been wiped off

with a wet tissue ( could've used that for soo many more things )

anyway i think it's ok now

and to chasing shadows that's why i DON'T drink apple juice

...........i do really but ya know

thanks all
Quote by RFer
Put it in the shower until it gets completly clean

Or just leave the juice, it might give attitude to the guitar

+1 to the first idea.

-1 to the second idea.
Its Blackcurrant.. it leaves a poncy queer attitude to the guitarr.. you need RAWR APPLE JUICE!!
that gives a kick in the crotch.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
+1 to the first idea.

-1 to the second idea.
Its Blackcurrant.. it leaves a poncy queer attitude to the guitarr.. you need RAWR APPLE JUICE!!
that gives a kick in the crotch.

+1 Apple juice IS basically win in juice format.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
apple juice tastes and looks like piss, and i know i have tasted piss

summer fruits ftw
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by Chasing Shadows
LMFAO!!

i want that in my Sig.

It's a free country man.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
put it in the dishwasher. Make sure to use the pots and pans setting and it will even help get out the gunk build up around the frets and other hard to reach places...
Grape juice is where it's at. Apple has nothing on it!
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Grape juice is where it's at.

I believe it's called "grape drank"...?

I've never even heard of this "blackcurrant" juice. Frankly, it sounds made up. I've never even heard of a food product named blackcurrant. My computer doesn't even recognize it as a word.

On topic: how did you spill juice on your guitar? I don't think I've ever even drank juice while playing, much less within a 10 foot radius of anything guitar related...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345

I've never even heard of this "blackcurrant" juice. Frankly, it sounds made up. I've never even heard of a food product named blackcurrant. My computer doesn't even recognize it as a word.

On topic: how did you spill juice on your guitar? I don't think I've ever even drank juice while playing, much less within a 10 foot radius of anything guitar related...

right - this deserves a explanantion

i was foolish with my drink (uneven surface on sofa) n accidently elbowed it when got up

landed on my guitar stand (where my strat rep is)

amidoingitright?
Quote by stinger12345

I've never even heard of this "blackcurrant" juice. Frankly, it sounds made up. I've never even heard of a food product named blackcurrant.

Just because you're ignorant it means it doesn't exist? It's a healthy alternative to cranberry which contains high fructose corn syrup.

Black Currant Juice is very good for you and quite tasty.

Let it dry and hopefully you'll be ok. It may stain your finish.