Does anybody Remeber pogs??
Moyooooo
Last edited by Moyoooo at Jul 22, 2008,
Do you mean 'Pogs'?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
there was already a big fat pog discussion like a week ago haha

EDIT: unless these "pongs" really do exist..
Wikipedia:

The game can be played by two or more players. Each has their own collection of pogs and a slammer (a heavier game piece).[4]
Before the game, players decide whether to play 'for keeps', or not. 'For keeps' implies that the players keep the POGs that they win, and forfeit those that have been won by other players.
The players each contribute an equal number of POGs to build a stack with the pieces facing down, which will be used during the game.[4]
The players take turns throwing their slammer (also called a 'kini') down onto the top of the stack, causing it to spring up and the POGs to scatter.
Each player keeps any POGs that land 'face up' after their throw.[5][4]
After each throw, the POGs which have landed 'face down' are then re-stacked for the next player.
When no POGs remain in the stack, the player with the most POGs is the 'winner'.[4]
All players keep the POGs which they have collected (if playing for keeps), or redistribute them to their original owners.

There are also street rules for those who still play, such as skipping your turn to try and reflip an opponent's POGs into the upright position, and combo moves (catching and re-throwing the slammer). These rules are not used in sanctioned competitions
Moyooooo
pogs were a couple years before my time i think. I played with tomagatchi though, that got old.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep