I just got an offer on Craigs List. This guy wants to give me Bose Comfort Headphones and a 17" Flat Panel Monitor (brand new in box) in exchange for my Wii. Should I do it?
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
yes, the bose headphones are so worth it and you get a tv, plus tbh the wii isn't that good in my eyes
Keep the wii, man
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by madbasslover
Dude. You can get headphones and a monitor ANYWHERE. Most people have to visit 4 or 5 stores, maybe even more, just to find one Wii.

Don't do it.

yeah what this guy said.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by lprocker011
yes, the bose headphones are so worth it and you get a tv, plus tbh the wii isn't that good in my eyes

Is it a TV or a computer monitor?
do it, the wii is a crap console
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
i wouldnt, a 17inch flat screen? mines 19 widescreen and it was £90 new, thats like $180. doesnt seem worth it.
Quote by CrazyDavey
Why do you ask us?

Made your own ****ing decisions.

Thinking for yourself is so overrated. I prefer to have anonymous strangers over the internet and the Republican Party do my thinking for me.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Keep the wii!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
To all the people calling the Wii crap or saying it gargles your balls: Explain. I would love to hear why you think it's so shitty.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
To all the people calling the Wii crap or saying it gargles your balls: Explain. I would love to hear why you think it's so shitty.

the very things i hate are probably what people like about it, the wireless factor, and the fact that your movement of the controller controls the onscreen ****, you know what i mean.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here